Chapter 30*

"Quit messing with my brain." I snapped, confused as to what to believe and what not to.

A low laugh echoed around the walls. Void came closer, making the already small space between us smaller. "Oh, I am doing nothing, nephew. You just had a memory check. A short one, I'm assuming."

I really wanted to believe that Void was messing with my head, making me think of different scenarios in my head to scare me, but a small voice in my head knew better. "You're here to torture me, then get to it. Why are you waiting?"

"Eager, are we?" he arched an eyebrow. "Once I start my torture, you are going to wish to be thrown into the Void-it will be that painful. I will break you, young hero. Just wait, Omegulous Perseus Jackson."

With that, he brought down his hand.

The moments his fingers touched my skin, I knew that the torture began.

Luke POV**************************************************************************************

I felt someone shaking me awake and calling out my name softly. I slowly opened my eyes and the rays of the sun met my eyes. A figure stood beside me, kneeling over me as if he was about to wake me up again.

Blinking the black spots away from my eyes, my vision came into focus.

"Hey." Lee smiled.

"Hey," I said groggily, sounding like a frog in the process.

"So breakfast is in 10 and you gotta go take a shower, so..."

That made my eyes widen. I shot out of the bed and hurried to the connected bathroom that Percy so kindly added in all of our rooms. "Thanks!"

I heard him chuckle. "No problem. Now, get your ass in the lounge room in 5 before Zoe comes and gets you herself. I heard the faint sound of a door closing as I turned the shower tap. The warm water came rushing out, leaving my thinking. Day 2 without Percy. I wonder where he is. How are they treating him? No doubt badly. A thought made its way into my brain. The idea of it suffocated me.

What if they are torturing him?

He has been tortured many times before, but that was different. He was kidnapped by choice, to get answers. Anyways, he had high pain tolerance, their torture was basically fly bites to him. But this was Void we're talking about. He knows Percy and his pain tolerance levels.

I got out quickly, not standing the thought of my best friend getting tortured by his evil psycho uncle. I towel dried myself and put on my clothes, making my way outside.

Everyone muttered their mornings as I entered. I sat down on one of the couches, about to begin a conversation when there was black flash.

Choas appeared in front of us, looking grim.

"Hey," I greeted. "any special reason why you're here?"

"I need to tell you all the truth about Percy. I'm afraid I can't hide this anymore. The real truth about how Order died, how he ended up on earth and most importantly, who are Dimiourgía and Télos. "

"Dimiourgía and Télos?" all of us echoed.

**********************A/N***************************

It was a short but quick chappie.