Chapter 20

Percy/ Omega POV

***MANY DAYS AFTER THE BATTLE***

"I'm so tired."

"Let's go do something."

"Like what?"

"Pranking the campers."

"I like how you think."

"You guys are so going to get caught."

"Stop being such a pessimist, Michael."

"It's called being a realist, Lee," Michael deadpanned.

"I'm up for it," I said, raising my hand.

"If our dear commander is in, I am too."

"Don't make us laugh, Luke," I said sarcastically. "We all know that you will still be joining the prank if I am not."

Luke gasped. "That is not true!"

All the plans we made for after dinner was forgotten, expect Silena and Beckendorf's- who were going on another date. The girls except Silena were having a girls night and the boys were left to do whatever we wanted to do.

I just rolled my eyes. "Lee, you in?"

"Of course." He flashed us a wicked grin, then he turned to Michael. "Come on, we know you want to."

Michael groaned out loud. "Fine!"

"I knew you couldn't resist all your best friends' charms and pleading." I grinned.

"What charms and pleading?" he snorted. "I agreed because it's my choice and that this camp has gotten too boring for my liking."

"Stop lying to yourself, Mic," Luke said.

Michael glared at Luke for saying his nickname, the nickname that he hated. "Anyways," Michael said through gritted teeth. "what are we even going to do? Paint the Aphrodite cabin black and the Hades one pink?"

"That, that is not a bad idea," I commented. "Huh, you're right," Lee said.

"What about the other cabins, and the big house?" Luke pointed out. "We'll have to do something about that."

"Yes, yes we do." I grinned.

I had the perfect idea for a perfect prank...