Chapter 37

Bianca POV******************************************

It was the morning of the quest and all of the people going to the quest were gathered in front of Thalia's pine tree.

"Ready?" Luke asked. I did a mental head count of the people. "Yea." 

"Let's go." Zoe slung her backpack over her shoulder. 

"Good luck, I'll create a portal for you all, but I won't be able to help you from then," Chaos informed us. I calmed myself down. All night, I've been getting dream messages from Percy, telling us not to come looking for him. By the looks of it, I'm sure the other warriors did too. 

"Can I talk to my army alone before I let you leave? Thank you." Chaos pulled us aside to the rest of the army- who were here to send us off, not waiting for their answer. 

"You all got the dream visions too?" Luke voiced out all our thoughts. All of us nodded, including Chaos. "You must not listen to Percy. You all know how he is. I got the visions too, but I am unsure how he got the power to do that,"  Chaos muttered.

"But you have to get to him. We...we know what  Void is doing to him. you need to get to him and get his out of there before Void does. I mean as in, you know. Taking his orb out and...Gods." Silena said softly, hanging on to Beckendorf.  

"It'll be fine. They'll save him." Beckendorf murmured into Silena's hair. 

Then Micheal said with confidence. "You all will get to that idiot." 

"Quit doing that." I whined.

"Doing what?" he shrugged innocently. 

Zoe rolled her eyes. "Enough of that. We need to leave as soon as possible. We can't waste any time-if we even have time."

"I doubt Void will start without you guys. He will be waiting for you all. He would want all of you to witness whatever that happens," Chaos soothed. Then he turned to Luke. "You're awfully quiet." 

"Per-" then he noticed out surroundings. "I mean Omega. H-he sent me a different vision. I mean he told me not to come and all but then the vision didn't end. I don't think he meant to do that. It was probably an accident but I saw everything." 

"What happened?" Chaos urged. 

"I...I saw my best friend being put into some machine and get tortured. I'd be damned if I let him spend another day there with that sadist." 

All of knew not to question Luke. We all saw the fear in his eyes. Fear...Something that was never seen in him. Ever. "Let's go." Luke sighed. 

Before Luke can get far away, Lee grabbed him and pushed us all into a group hug. "You all better get back alive. Or I will ask Chaos to resurrect you and kill you myself." 

Luke, Zoe and I laughed. "We will." 

"We'll see," Lee said quietly. With one last squeeze, we all let go. "You better get going, then. Have to get our commander back." 

"See you soon?"  I arched a brow. 

"See you soon," he agreed. 

"Ready?" I asked, walking back to where the rest of them were. The rest as in Annabeth, Nico, Leo, Thalia and Chiron. 

"Honestly," Luke looked up. "no. I am starting to see how bad of an idea this is, but we can never give up on family, right?" 

"Never." Zoe and  I nodded as we came to a stop in front of the campers. 

"Are you all ready to go?" Chiron asked. 

Luke, Zoe and I shared a look and Luke spoke. "Yes. Are your campers ready?" 

"Of course we are. now, let's go and find your commander." Thalia huffed. 

"Let's go," all of us echoed. 

We were about to set off when someone cleared their throat. "I believe I'm the one who knows the location of the group."

We turned around. Luke shrugged sheepishly. "Yea. Do your thing then, I guess, Chaos." 

Chaos looked offended that we forgot about him and that Luke shrugged him off like no biggie. "I will do my 'thing'." With a huff, Chaos snapped his fingers and a black portal appeared out of thin air. "A thank you would be much appreciated."

Luke groaned. "Thank you, Chaos. Now, if we may, we are a little short on time."

Choas opened his mouth again. "No, actually. As I-"

But I knew better. So I turned on my heel and pushed the campers in front of me. "Yea, yea. Thanks a lot, Chaos. We'll take it from here." With that, I muttered a sorry to the four and pushed them in the portal.

Zoe nodded and walked through the portal. I saluted Chaos and followed suit. I looked back and saw Chaos telling Luke something before I was engulfed by the darkness of the portal. When I could see again, it wasn't any better. There was still darkness everywhere... 

Void's 'Palacia'.  I have to admit, though. It looks good. Good in an evil way, but still good. 

I brought myself out of my thoughts and focused on what was happening around me. 

"Now," I heard someone beside me. "we go in and hopefully don't get caught."

The voice of Annabeth was heard next. "Or we follow the plan and hope we don't get caught, Alpha. With all due respect." 

But even I knew that nothing was going to go according to the plan; which was a shame because we had plans A-Z al planned out. That and that planning the plans took a lot of time. 

Without a word, we all walked towards the door.  This seems too easy... No guards guarding the door? Before I can voice out my concerns, I felt something move behind me. 

I saw Luke and Zoe turning too, but we were too late. In a matter of few seconds, with no fighting back from our side. I felt myself thumping to the floor. I heard 6 more thuds before I felt myself drift off to darkness. 

Well, of course, it's a trap. 

Percy Jackson -The Prince of The Galaxiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें