chapter 11

A/N I'm telling you now, I suck at fight scenes.

Wait, how the hell did the fireball even enter inside the protection shield?

My thoughts quickly evaporated as another fireball came at me. I curled my hands around thin air and my two twins swords appeared. Lightbringer and Nightcraver.

Yea, they were polar opposites but together, they were the most powerful weapons in the whole Universe and all the Galaxies. Second powerful actually, Chaos' weapon in the first place. Void's power is stronger than mine obviously, but if I practice, I leveled up both of the brothers.

I got up, hiding behind bushes when the Kraken looked my way.

Yea, Kracken is the monster's original name. The moment I saw an opening, I jumped on his back.

My simple yet not fool-proof idea was stab him on spot but guess what happened?

It didn't work.

Yep, guess the fool was me. Gods.

The moment I landed on its back, it swung me off, making me crash into a tree. I quickly dusted myself off and stood up. Luckily, nothing was broken. One of the many gifts of immortality. I looked up and saw it looking directly at me.

"Hey, how you doing? I don't think you've been dead long enough after Chaos killed you." I told him. "Guess I'd have to try to kill you myself."

If possible, his eyes turned even more black in rage.

"So I guess you're not a fan of me. Me too! We already have so much in common."

The Kraken took I huge step forward, threatening me

"Guess you don't like people talking too," I said, stalling. The Kraken ran at full speed towards me, almost catching me off guard. Almost.

I slid to my right and the Kracken nearly fell into the lake.

I brought my sword up to attack Krack-yes, that is what I'm calling it now- changing directions at the last moment, catching it off guard. I only managed to leave a cut, though. A deep cut nonetheless. It cried in pain and growled at me. I jumped at the right time when its tail came flying at me. I was half tempted to stick my tongue out at him but I quickly shook that thought away.

I suddenly flew back into a tree when I felt an invisible force pushing me. I groaned inwardly, I had nearly forgotten about the Krack's power. Nearly, seeing as he had felt the need to remind me again.

It came running full speed at me. I immediately sprung back up to my feet and countered its attack. It used his claws to strike at me again but I blocked it using my sword. I closed my eyes for a second for concentration but opening them to see my hands glowing black.

I smirked and began pushing him back, the glowing in my hands helping me. Thank Chaos for that. Literally. He was the one who taught me the trick.

I spun, catching the Krack off guard again, and pushed my sword against him. I didn't notice it tail behind me, however, I did notice when it sprung me aside. Resulting in me crashing into the tree for the third time.

Gods, I feel like the tree is attracted to me or something. I just growled at him when I felt something warm trickled down my back. Another note to note: The trees here can make immortals bleed.

I snapped my fingers and then looked down at myself, only to see nothing.

I grinned, let this party begin.

I saw the Krack looking around, not knowing where I went before it started using its nose. I used the trees to go around him. I silently jumped down when I was where I wanted to be, behind the unexpectking Kracken.

I was about to raise my sword when the Krack spun around, quick as lighting. It blindly started swinging his poisonous tail around, not knowing where I was.

Danger. Danger. Danger. Get awaY. NOW.

I looked at the dying tree that got pricked by the top of the Krack's tail.

I am not going to get pricked my that.

I am not going to get pricked by that.

I am not going to pricked by that.

I am so not going to get pricked by that.

I started chanting in my head, and slowly made my way around him again.I jumped from the tree I climbed back on and landed on the Krack.

"Goodbye, amigo. Hope to see you never." I did it so fast that he had no chance to respond.

It froze for a second, a second long enough of me to see a symbol on its long neck.

A second long enough for it to prick my waist and poof into sliver glowing dust. (No not gold, that's just how the Kraken is.)

That... s-sneaky bastard!

I fell to my knees.

I tried reaching for the water, but I couldn't even feel my bones. Could I feel them before I got poisoned?

I don't know.

I don't care.

I took a deep breath, taking every ounce of energy I had in me and stood up slowly, dragging my feet to the lake.

Why am I not dying like that tree? the results of the poison should've been immediate.

Why did the symbol look so familiar?

Why?

The thoughts continued to surround my head as I slowly and painfully made my way to the lake.

I jumped in, thinking it will help me but I could still poison travelling through my body. The memory of Luke poisoning me suddenly popped up in mind my head. The poison is already too far spread.

I racked my brain for the lessons the army and I had in case any of us got poisoned. My eyes snapped to the leaves on the floor and an Idea started forming in my brain.I got out of the water and crawled to a huge leave on the ground. I picked it up and started muttering. I don't think it will work as I have no energy left in me but it's worth a try.

The leave started glowing, indicating that it was working. I positioned the leave around my waist, letting it slowly heal me.

It was working, slowly but was working nonetheless. Not a permanent solution, but it'll last me long enough.

My legs were still numb but I could feel the energy returning inside of me.

My thoughts drifted off to the symbol I saw on the Krack's neck again. Where have I seen it before?

I stood up and walked slowly over to the lake, I saw my reflection and saw cuts all over my face.

When did I get those?

I considered controlling the poison but there was literally no safe way to extract it. Not with the Krack's poison, at least.

I'll deal with that later. I considered dipping my hand in the water, healing the injuries on my arm when my eyes flew wide. No water will heal these.

The symbol.

That was Void's.

I knew I had seen it before.

But the Kraken made it inside the shield.

Gods. Void is way more powerful than we all thought.

This is going to be bad. I need to inform Chaos.