Chapter 25

I took a deep breath and shut the huge file with a 'thud'.

I was finally finished with my princely and commanderly day duties. The paperwork was finally done. There were reports of minor theft, a threat of a new cosmic war and lots of things that I am too exhausted to remember.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them up and deciding to get some fresh air. I've been cooped up in this room for way too long. The rest of the army already came back after their win and they were already tucked in their own beds.

I've been in here for what? Four or five hours? It was 11:30 now.

I silently walked out of my room and made my way to the main room. I opened the door to the cabin and quietly walked outside, the cold night air hitting my face immediately.

I walked to the beach and sat down, enjoying the moment of peace and quiet.

The water was murky, brown and just plain disgusting. I wonder what the mortals thought of it. Either way, it didn't stop me from kicking off my shoes and dipping my legs in.

I just let out a quiet sigh when I saw what me being in the water did. It turned blue. The perfect shade of sea green and Caribbean blue.

I took my legs out of the water quickly, not wanting to draw attention. I turned to leave when a sudden chill went through my back.

Someone was watching me.

I didn't let on that I knew I was being watched, I just kept a straight face and started walking to the Chaos cabin. When I was sure that the stalking person was close enough, I abruptly turned around and sucker punched whoever was behind me.

The guy groaned and fell on the floor with a thud.

I leaned down, about to take the hood off the guy before realising my mistake. I turned around a second too late and something hit my head, making my vision go all blurry.

The last thing I heard before I got knocked out again rang in my ears as I followed the example of the guy I knocked out and fell to the ground with a thud.

One by one, all of the people you love will end up just like you. Get ready, nephew, for your time is coming.

**********************************************************************************************

A/N Yep, another short chapter but I promise to update more often. I have planned out a new schedule to update.