{Jamilton} Camping Trip {Pt. 2} (4)

Beginne am Anfang

Alexander did the same as Hercules and jumped right in. I watched with admiration, looking at Alexander's body like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.  "Come on, ladies.  I think we can go get out swimsuits from the car," Angelica says to her sisters, walking away. 

James looked at the water, unsure, as John already stripped down and jumped in.  I sighed and slowly undressed myself, not sure if I wanted to show off myself today.  But I ended up doing just that as all the men stared at my body.  I slid in and looked at Alex, who was staring at me with a bright blush on his face. 

Lafayette looked at me, smirking.  "Tu aimes te montrer, n'est-ce pas mon cousin?" (You like to show off, don't you my cousin?).

I look away with a bright blush, looking at the water before pushing to the middle of the pond, swimming around with a smile.  I actually really liked to swim. 

James rolled up his pants and dipped his feet and a bit of his legs in the water, watching us all.  Lafayette just watched, not wanting to get wet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We soon returned to the campsite when we were hungry and cold from the pond.  The sisters already went to their tent and changed.  Alexander and I had the same idea as the sisters when we crawled into our tent and changed. 

"Hey, Thomas?" He called from behind me as I slipped on a random shirt I found in my bag. 

"Hm?" I hum, not turning around incase Hamilton wanted privacy. 

"Can I borrow that sweatshirt again?" The male replied, which I gave to him instantly.  I wanted the sweatshirt to smell of him again.  "Thank you," He mumbles and slips it on. 

I placed on thicker shoes to keep my feet warm as I stepped out into the sunny day.  The sun didn't help the temperature, as the wind still froze us all after we swam.  It was a good temperature to jump into a pond, but not warm enough to get out and not want a warm blanket. 

Alexander stepped out with my sweatshirt on as James stepped out of his own tent.  When he saw the sweatshirt on Alex, he gave me a questionable glance, sitting down on the same log I sat on. 

"Alex got cold," I murmured to the short Virginian.  Without a reply, James watched as Lafayette started the fire, letting Hercules teach him how to start one with a stone and something metal.  It was easier said than done, but after a few minutes, Lafayette got it started.  He celebrated by dancing a bit before placing more dry wood into the fire to keep it burning. 

I stuck my feet and hands closer to the fire, looking at the fire as it danced around with its flames.  I felt a stare but ignored it, letting the fire take my full focus.  Then I noticed Hercules asking if anyone wanted a sandwich, which everyone replied yes but me.  No one noticed, except for Lafayette and James, and maybe Alex but he didn't seem to notice when I looked in his direction. 

Hercules made PB and J sandwiches and handed one to each of us.  With a lot of begging from James, I finished three quarters of the sandwich before handing it off to him.  He looked at it with a bit of satisfaction, but not enough to make him smile.  He finished it off easily and rubbed gentle circles on my back, trying to sooth me.  He knew about how I didn't want to eat, it was something my father did to me.  Long story, but the shortest answer is: my father wasn't a good person.