"suck my dick."

"what?"

"huh?"

"what did you just say to me?"

"i forgot what i said." he smiled. "boy you know what you said & that's never gonna happen." i crossed my arms. "

"bet." "ight watch, ina week you finna be all up on me."

"bop please." "you know you would." i shook my head. this nigga crazy.

there was a silence for a moment,
so i broke it.

"so you really in a gang?" "i thought i
already told you this." "well i forgot nigga. you not important."

"we met like five days ago, fuck you mean 'i forgot' " "you expected me to remember?" "yes."

i roll my eyes. "keep rolling them damn eyes, they gone be stuck." he says shrugging. "hOw yoU gOnE teLL mE."

he rolls his own eyes. " 'KeEp rOllINg tHEm dAMn eyEs, thEy GoNE bE stUCk.' "

"shut up" he laughs.

"aw." "what?" he asks. "your laugh is cute." i say truthfully. he makes a face and asks, "am i supposed to say thank you?" "yes." he shakes his head no. i push him and he dramatically falls of the bed.

"help i've been abused!" he calls out. "boy shutcho ass up."

he laughs and gets off the floor. "aye do you smoke?" he asks me going to his drawer. "no. i don't do cancer sticks." i say making a disgusted face.

"first of all these are blunts, not cigarettes. and you not finna at least try?" "no." "why?"

"because." "because why?" "because i said no." "you lame." he says lighting up a blunt.

"thanks." i watch him smoke that nasty shit. "why are you looking at me?"

"because God gave me two eyeballs which gives me the ability to see." i say. "and God gave me a mouth which gives me the ability to talk and say stop looking at me." "nah i'm good." i say then pick up his phone which was still unlocked.

"get off my phone genesis." "no nicholas." "i'm finna hit yo ass stop saying my name." he says in a warning tone. "whatchu gone do 'bout it nicholas." i say, smiling.

he starts taking off. "oh shit!"

i started running too. i run downstairs into the living where the boys were still were playing fortnite. they all looked at me and i ran behind that mf jay.

"JAY PLEASE PROTECT ME ." i shouted holding his shoulders. "from what, what you mean?" he says in confusion. nahmir comes downstairs still running.

"if youn gimmie my goddamn phone!" he says trying to get between me and jay. but i kept using him as a shield.

"from him!" i point. after a few seconds nahmir gets between us and gets to me. i fell & so did he but on top of me. i felt the bulge in his pants pressed against me.

"get up!" i told him. he grabbed his phone and got up & then helped me up.

i could tell my face was red. he laughed at me. "you look like a tomato." "you look like a penguin."

-

forty long ass minutes later i ended up learning how to play fortnite because jay taught me. and nahmir was high as fuck from smoking.

i decided to take a break from playing and went to the kitchen to see what they got. i opened the cabinet and found some hot cheetos.

i got on my tip toes to reach it but i couldn't. yup, i'm living the short life.

but then i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. i turned around and saw a high ass smiling ass nahmir.

"nigga get away from me," i say trying to push him away, but his grip was strong. "you smell like flowers." he says putting his face in my neck.

"boy move off of me." "but whyyyyyyyy." "whyyyyyyy are you whining like a fucking three year old?"

i finally push him away and start laughing at him. " you're high as fuck." "no i'm not." "so then what are you?" i ask folding my arms. "i'm high." he smiles.

i hate how cute he is sometimes.

"yes. yes you are." i said before getting ready to leave." "wait don't leave," he says pulling me back. "this is why you don't do drugs.." i mumbled. "you know i heard that." "of course you did."

"can i tell you something?" he asks.  "no." i opened my bag of chips and put one in my mouth. "come onn lemme just tell you dis."

i tilted my head. "what?"
he started laughing before he could even get the sentence out.

"you're pretty," he said holding in another laugh.

i bit my bottom lip so i wouldn't smile.

"tell me something i don't already know." i said then tossed him a chip. he caught it but put it in my mouth instead.

then he picked me up and put me on the counter top. "nick you needa go lay down & sober up or something."

"i am sober," he lied. he grabbed my neck and started kissing me roughly. i was totally surprised & didn't kiss back.

his hands went around my waist and down to my ass. his tongue goes into my mouth with warning.

i don't know why but i was enjoying this. but at the same time i didn't know if he was doing this because he wanted me or because he didn't know what he was doing.

just then jay walked in and his eyes widened. he took out his phone and started recording.

i motion for nahmir to get off me but it doesn't work. i was stuck like this for a few seconds  before i was able to get him to stop kissing me. i was embarrassed and probably red as hell.

jay stopped recording. "you didn't see anything." "nah cause y'all be acting like y'all not together."

"ima go unplug that dumbass game stop playing." i crossed my arms.

"okay ion care bout that right now, ima bouta post this on snap and instagram." he says walking out.

nahmir laughs again like something was funny.

my phone started blowing up in a matter of seconds and so does nahmir's.
-

🗿