Chapter 24

Chapter 24

JASMINE'S POV

My eyes widened at what I had just heard. Girlfriend?! Did he just ask me out? I was overjoyed but decided not to show it on my face. So I just sat there in shock when suddenly he hugged me.

"Can you feel my heart beat?" He asked in a serious tone.

I started laughing. Chanyeol got shocked and immediately released me.

"What's so funny? I'm serious ...." He said in a dejected tone.

"Listen to my heartbeat (it's beatin' for you)..Listen to my heartbeat (it's waitin' for you) na na na na~ " I started singing 2PM's Heart beat.

"Hahahaha" I laughed and hugged Chanyeol.

"Relax...I like you.....but I can't be your girlfriend..." When I said that he broke apart from the hug and asked me..

"But why?"

"Listen to the end pabo...yet" I ended the sentence. (A/N: The word was Yet that she ended with)

"Huh?"

"I can't be your girlfriend yet."

"Ok then so why?"

"Parents..."

"So?"

"Jinja pabo aigooo...Never mind but I have a plan." I said knocking his head.

"Ow so what's the plan?"

"This.."

CHANYEOL'S POV

"This.." She said.

I looked at her with a confused look when she suddenly kissed me. It was a short kiss but very unexpected.

"Ok so now we are even and here is the real plan..." She said trying to change the topic fast.

I was still staring at her with a Mong~ look.

"Stop staring and listen.." I heard her scold me.

"Ok..." I replied

"Ok so I can only be your girlfriend if your parents become very close to mine. That's why I was thinking let's like make them do everything together..shopping, eating I don't know whatever mom's do.." Jas rattled on.

"Oh...so later.." I said a bit sad.

"Hey we can still hang out..but we can't officially date...ok? Please for me?" She asked in a very cute way.

I pretended to puke even thought it was very cute.

"Eww Jas aegyeo is not your style."

"I know right...well I am in Korea so I thought I might as well try it." She said laughing the matter off.

"Let's go back in.." I said.

"Ok!" She replied. Both of us walked back into the house and saw the adults having a joyous time.

I looked at Jasmine and smiled. She smiled back and winked.

JASMINE'S POV.

I smiled to Chanyeol and sent him a wink. A wink? Where did I ever get this courage from. Anyway, I ran toward my mum and told her to buy some new clothes for me.

"Mum I won't be able to come along with you I have to take care of some school stuff so I was wondering if Mrs Park would like to join you in shopping?" I asked turning my head in the direction of Mrs Park.

'That seems like a good idea. Since I am free tomorrow it shouldn't be a problem..how about you?" My mum asked Mrs Park.

"Oh I would love to!" I smiled when she said that and looked towards Chanyeol.