Chapter 13

Authors note:
Could not update for so many days :O was busy with badminton tournament and school stuff :P Sorry~ *says it like cheon song yi* hahah kidding :)
It was one lonely week without Exo Showtime :(
Which was your favourite episode?
Mine was the haunted house one :DD
Anyway back to the story ~
----------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

Jasmine's POV

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
Like it, check it, Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl to play me left a couple cracks
I used to, used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts

If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hands
Keep me stuck inside your head like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you....

I was blasting Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes and singing along to the song. I loved this song since it had that one rap which I was able to do. Raps are hard...I thing everyone knows that. I personally admire people who can rap very well. Yoo Jae Suk's and Ji Suk Jin's rap is Running man was one of a kind. They sounded like they were talking about caterpillars. Singers like Tablo from Epic High or Gary from Leessang are my idols.

Anyway I was getting ready to go to school. I had alot of time today since I got up early. I didn't want to repeat the same mistake as yesterday. After gathering my things, I had my breakfast and made my to school. As I was 30 minutes early I decided to go up to the rooftop. While climbing up the last few flights of stairs, I heard someone rapping? Out of curiosity I slightly opened the door and saw Chanyeol giving all his best to rap. He was really good at it. Fishing out my phone from my ever so messy bag, I filmed him rapping.

"Ew shit! That's just gross!" Chanyeol shouted.

Curious on what happened? Here I am holding my stomach tightly with one hand while the other hand is trying to keep the phone stable. I was trying hard not to laugh but unfortunately my laughter gave away.

"Puahahahah!"

"Whose there?" Chanyeol asked turning around.

"It's me Jas," I replied.

"That rapping...haha....must have been....hahaha.....really bad for you to get pooped on by a bird! HAHAHAH " I laughed until I started crying.

"YAH! It's not that funny," Chanyeol said looking annoyed.

"It is funny...you want to see it on replay? I recorded it." I said grinning widely with an evil smile.

"YOU WHAT?!"

Chanyeol ran up to me and tried to snatch my phone.Darn! My height! Chanyeol towered over me, but I could not lose just like that. I put up a good fight in protecting my phone which contained precious content ;)

"YAH! Palli! Give me your phone!" He shouted.

"In your dreams, bird poop!" I replied laughing and dodging all his attacks.

Suddenly, my legs got caught in a root of a tree and I lost my balance. I let out a small scream and closed my eyes waiting for the huge impact or pain to rush through my body.