Chapter 3

Chapter 3

THE game finally began. We were 20 points ahead of Infinite. Death glares were being shot everywhere. There were still 2 more turns left until the end of the game. We were trying to widen the game but I guess luck was on their side.They were playing better than last time. We had few strikes and many spares. It was a close game hard to predict who will be the final winner.

Finally it was their last turn for all players. The score was only 15 points apart. If infinite can gain a strike we might be in danger! It's L's turn. All our eyes were glued in the ball. He swung it twice then after getting an accurate aim he released the ball. *Imagine ball moving in slow motion like in movies* The ball was rolling and rolling but unfortunately at the dry area it made a sharp curve and knocked out only 3 pins.

"OH man! that was so close" the members exclaimed

L still had one more chance. Once again our eyes never left the ball and slowly slowly and it rolled....

"STRIKE" the machine said.

"ei jinja?"

"yes hyung we finally got our third strike!" L was over the moon. We just stood there with out mouths wide open. It reminded me of the time in secondary school when we had a bowling outing. We were competing against the other classes. My team had all experienced players who bowl frequently the other side were not so experienced. Little did we know.
This is how they bowled...

1)pick up the ball

2) Hold the ball with 2 hands

3) squat down at the centre of the lane

4) slowing push the ball

THE END

I mean seriously is that even allowed in bowling. The worst part was every time they did that it would always be a strike! So that's how we lost. That happened when I was 14 almost 4 years ago. I am getting the same feeling now when I saw that L managed to get a strike. Ok this won't do. We need to strategize.

"Guys gather"

"We need to think of a way we can beat them!"

"I think we need to use the lame method of playing bowling" Max suggested.

"Exactly we have to play the way the other team played when we were 14. Remember how we lost badly to them?" I agreed

"Let's try it!" Sam said positioning her hand at the centre of the circle. We all put our hand together and did a cheer.

It was my turn. I glanced back at my friends and they all nodded. I took a deep breath,squat down and slowly pushed the ball. I had my fingers crossed and my eyes closed. After 20 seconds I heard the crashing of pins followed by the cheering of my friends.

"Did it work?!" I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes.Yes YES! woohoo the plan worked. Now it was Infinite's turn to stare at us surprisingly. At this point of time you might be wondering what dare we had agreed on. Wait a while longer and you will find out! Well now it was the last turn. Emily was going to bowl. She must be feeling so pressured since it's the end. Why you may ask? Well because Infinite the same thing as us just they had better luck now they are ahead of us by a few points. If Emily manages to get a strike we will be able to win the game. Yah so that explains why she would be nervous.

Person 1

"C'mon do it"

"I can't it's too embarrasing"

"You have to do it since you lost"

Person 2

"How can I ask someone to tell me this!? It's impossible!"