Chapter 15

Wah already at the 15th chapter! Thanks for all the votes and reads. -Xoxo

Chapter 15

Jasmine's POV

That day school went by in a breeze. Krystal has been very busy these day, preparing for her debut. But we still have time to hang out. We go shopping together and she shows me all different kinds of places in Seoul. Unfortunately, today she had extra schedule and was not able to come to school. Sad :( I was very lonely.

Anyway that day I was not the only one who felt that way. To make that person feel better I thought of taking him somewhere. It was a place me and Krystal found while we were randomly walking around.

---FLASHBACK---

"Eh what's this?" I asked walking forward to take a closer look.

"It looks like a road that leads to somewhere..." Krystal replied.

"Wanna check it out?"

"Ermm..ok" Krystal replied after hesitating abit.

"WOW! Who knew this kind of place existed. It beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"I know right...neomu yeppeuda!(It's beautiful)" Krystal said running forward.

"Jas, Let's make this place a place where we can create happy memories." Krystal suggested.

"OK! Coming here with you today is one of those memories. Thanks Krystal for being my friend." I hugged Krystal tightly and she hugged back with equal amount of strength.

---END flashback---

"Chanyeol wait up!" I shouted from down the hall. I ran up to him and walked beside him.

"Don't tell me you forgot that you're going on a date with me?" I asked mischievously.

"Da..te?" Chanyeol asked surprised.

I started laughing at his reaction. "Relax. I was just kidding, but yah we are going somewhere follow me!" I grabbed his hand and made my way to the bus stop.

We patiently waited for the bus and had some small talk. I joked around with him asking if he had any tall and handsome friends he could introduce me to. I thought of all random topics to make him feel better. I tried not to bring anything related to parents.

Once the bus arrived, Chanyeol and me walked in and sat at the back. An elderly couple walked in holding hands and they sat in front of us. Awww. I turned to my side and saw Chanyeol starring at them. I saw his eyes become red but I knew that he was resisting from crying. I placed my hand on his and smiled at him.

After 15 minutes, we finally arrived at our destination.

(PLAY SONG IN MULTIMEDIA :D )

I intertwined my hand in his hand and walked faster to the location.

"Where are you taking me? Go slow." Chanyeol complained from the back.

"Just follow..." I replied increasing my speed.

After a minute of walking..wait no almost running...we reached the mysterious road.

"TADA!"

"What?"

"Go on.." I said

"Go where?"

"Aiyooo follow me..." So in the end I led the way to the special place. We walked between very tall trees hand in hand. I did not realise that I was holding his hand the whole time as I was excited to visit that place. The scenery was beautiful and us walking down this road might have looked like a scene out of a drama. I had a huge smile on my face as I walked forward.