Chapter 36

••••Next day in school••••
JASMINE's POV
"Hey Jas! You okay? You look a bit pale..." Krystal asked me as we were walking along the corridor to our lockers.

"Huh? Really? I have some important things to think about..." I said sighing

"Why did Chanyeol do something wrong which has made you angry? If yes I'll go talk some sense to him right now!" Krystal exclaimed while cracking her knuckles.

"Woah woah Krys...chilllll~ Chanyeol didn't do anything...this is not related to him..." I tried to explain

"Well then what is it?"

"I guess I can tell you...since we still have 30mins let's go to the rooftop..." I said while dragging Krystal to the stairs.

"Are you serious?! You got specially invited to audition for JYP. I mean which agencies these days invite people to audition for them. This feels like it's just an indirect way of accepting you into their agency." Krystal exclaimed.

"That's what I think too. My mum and dad are finding out more with the agency. What I'm worried about is my life. I have never thought about living the life of idols...I had no idea I had any talent in music, so this path of career never crossed my mind."

"I understand where you come from. I was also in this position once...but luckily with the help of my sister I could make my decision more easily." Krystal comforted me.

"Lucky you...plus how am I gonna tell this to Chanyeol...I just found out that they didn't pass their audition.." I buried my head in my hands.

"Maybe you can tell him tomorrow when he's feeling better?" Krystal suggested

"Hmm maybe I should..."

"Ok then let's go back down its time for lessons!"

••••After school••••
"Jas, your mother and I have talked to the agency about your audition." My dad told me after I returned home.

"We've decided to let you try it." My mum said.

"REALLY? Who are you and what have you done to my parents!" I exclaimed stepping back and eyeing them.

"Jasmine we're really allowing you to audition" my mum emphasized

" Wow Thanks mum! Thanks Dad! I really wanted to try it out" I told them grinning from ear to ear.

"I don't know if this might be a good timing to tell you but...I'm dating Chanyeol!" I said quickly before covering my face to protect myself from the attacks.

To my utter dismay they seemed unaffected by it. Now this, this is not normal.

"Stop it guys, do or say something. You're scaring me." I said while scanning their expressions.

"Honey, it's very obvious..your mother and I would have to be complete idiots for us not to realise that." My father said.

"What?! You knew? Then how come you never asked or told me about it?" I asked in shock.

"We waited for you to tell us yourself." My mum explained.

"Ohhhh that ended well...so you guys are okay with this?" I asked cautiously.

"Yah we're okay since Chanyeol is a very good boy. I believe that he will take care of you very well. And if he doesn't...well then you know what happens you have watched enough dramas to know." My mum said.