Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Jasmine's POV

"owww it stings..." I quietly whined to myself as I washed my wound. I was furious. I can never forgive her for what she had done. I was wondering why it was so quiet all these days at school. Does she have like no life? Is this what she does for a living? On the bright side I was happy that he was there to save me.

I decided to forget about the event and get ready to go to Chanyeol's house for dinner. After taking a quick shower, I wore a white blouse with a skirt. I might have mentioned this before but I don't really wear skirts but since this is a formal event I closed one eye. I made my way downstairs and saw that no one was ready. I was used to this. I was always the one who go dressed up first.

I slacked on the sofa playing games on my phone while waiting for the rest to get ready. I got a text from someone....

(TEXT)

-Chanyeol-

"you coming over?"

-Jasmine-

"Yup"

-Chanyeol-

"When?"

-Jasmine-

"Ermm...Now.. :) "

-Chanyeol-

"WHAT?! NOW? Ok bye."

-Jasmine-

"o.0 ok bye"

Weird...

CHANYEOL'S POV

What? She's coming now? Shit I haven't even washed up yet.

"Mum! Why didn't you tell me Jas was coming over?"

"I thought you already knew?"

"No I didn't"

"Ok go wash up fast."

I ran upstairs and got into the shower...

JASMINE'S POV

*Ding Dong* We rang the bell and waited for a while for someone to answer.

Mrs Park opened the door and welcomed us in.

"Good evening Mrs Park." My father greeted her.

"Jasmine you already know...This is Tan...you must have met him yesterday." My mum introduced my brother.

"Ahh yes we met yesterday..Nice to meet you Tan ah~"

"Nice to meet you too aunty." My brother smiled back to her.

I looked around in search for Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol is upstairs in his room..if you were looking for him."

Oh! Got caught!

"Aniyo~ Just looking at the interior of the house" I giggled feeling a bit embarrassed and looking down.

As the adults and my bro walked towards the living room, I sneaked away and went upstairs.

*Knock Knock*

-No answer-

"Chanyeol you there?" I asked turning the doorknob. To my surprise I found it unlocked. I just walked in and waited for him to show up. I had been up here many times so I knew where he kept his stuff. I took a book from the shelf and browsed through it.

5 minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up...and then I immediately shut my eyes tightly. I could feel my face burning up.

"Ya..Yah...why..ar..e..you there?!" I heard Chanyeol ask me in a shocked voice.

"Err sorry..get changed and come down I'll leave.." I quickly closed the book and left. After closing the door, I heaved a sigh of relief. I placed my hand on my heart and was surprised on how fast it was beating!

What's this... Do I like him?

Aish now it's gonna be so awkward. I went back down and joined the rest in chatting.

Once Chanyeol came down, dinner was served. We were laughing and having a lot of fun. Mrs Park told us many interesting stories and we told them stories about our lives in Singapore. I told them more about my previous school and what I missed the most.

After dinner the parents went back to talking in the living room, my brother went upstairs to play Xbox...me and Chanyeol went outside to the garden since we felt bored.

"I really feel like visiting Singapore now :P" Chanyeol thought outloud.

"If I ever go back...ask your mum if you can come with me and then I can show you around!" I smiled and replied.

"Pretty..."

"Huh?"

"Your smile..."

"Oh thanks" I replied looking away from his eyes.

We sat on the bench and had small talks.

"And then there was this one time..." I was explaining a very funny story while laughing when suddenly I was cut of when Chanyeol kissed me on the cheek.

"Where we died laughing after watching a show....." I said while trailing of and getting aware of the situation.

Yah! What's your plan this time?!" I exclaimed bringing my hands and cupping my cheeks.

Chanyeol grabbed both my hands and brought it down. He stared into my eyes and said.....

"To make you my girlfriend...."

------------------------END------------------------

Short update :P
Hope you guys liked it :D
Comment. Vote . Share ^^