Chapter 41

He's not going to come.....

It has been 2 weeks....

After he suddenly left us that day...

****The day before moving to the dorms****

JASMINE'S POV

"Hey Jas! I heard you are moving into the dorms tomorrow," Krystal said

"Yup...packing took me like forever..." I sighed

"Hahaha what did chan.....I mean your parents say?" She asked

"Surprisingly they agreed since they knew I had talent and this effort was not going to waste..." I said smiling.

"You guys are coming over to my place later right?" I asked...

"Hmm" she replied

~~~That evening~~~

"HELLOOO~" Baekhyun exclaimed as he entered my house.

"Welcomeee :)"

Then he walked in....

I gave him a smile....

He gave me the cold shoulder....

Why?

Ever since the day I told him I'll be moving to the dorms, he is been giving me this cold shoulder...

At first I thought if he's pissed and upset that I will be not seeing him that often...but then I realised that it is such a trivial matter since I can see him in school....

I believed that he had a much more important reason so I waited without pestering him the whole week...

But today...today I'll find out why....why is he doing this...

The gang were happily chatting and eating snacks while watching TV.

'Help me tell Chanyeol to go out of the house for some random errand....like buy more drinks/snacks...please?' I texted Krystal

I heard her phone ring and she stared at me with a confusing look but slightly nodded.

"Eh eh let's choose a loser to go buy more stuff from the store...scissors paper stone but who ever puts the one different from the majority loses...two people will be picked..." Krystal explained

Once everyone agreed I saw her giving a sign behind chanyeol for everyone to put rock...OK THANKS I GOT IT!

"scissors paper stone!"

Everyone put out stone except Me and BAEKHYUN....ah shit Chanyeol put out stone and that made me and Baekhyun losers.

"Ah shit fml" I cursed under my breath.

Krystal mouthed a sorry to me... I just nodded it off saying it was okay.

On the way to the market...me and Baekhyun talked about all kinds of things...since we knew that we won't be able to see each other as much as before..

We bought ice cream and chicken before heading back. I opened the door and saw that everyone was fast asleep in the living room. Krystal was sleeping on Kai's lap and the rest were spread out around the coffee table with pillows and sheets wrapped all around them...

I was taken aback that I check the clock 3 times...and no matter how many times I checked it still showed 8pm. It's only 8 why is everyone sleeping?!

I turned around about to ask Baekhyun however he was not there...I saw him running urgently into the toilet...Ok weird..

But....

I just realised...

1 person was missing...

Where is he? I walked around the house trying to find him but found him nowhere.

I walked out to the porch and saw him sitting on the swing....

Slowly with small steps I walked towards him.

"Chanyeol..."

He turned around a bit shocked to see me there..

I slowly went and sat beside him...there was this longggg and awkward silence before I finally broke it...

"5 days...I waited for 5 days...I believe you have your reasons so I gave you your space... But tomorrow I'm leaving and I want to find out why," I said turning sideways to face him.

For awhile he didn't reply me and just stared forward..

"Chanyeol what's wrong?" I asked again trying to be as patient as possible.

"Chanyeol?"

"Chan..."

"I've gotten tired."

"What?"

"Its exactly what you think I mean...I have gotten tired of seeing you."

"Don't lie...I don't believe you..." I stuttered

"You act so much like a boy, and at first when I saw you defend yourself I thought you were cool...but then I realised you were boring." He said.

"Yah Park Chanyeol..." I said angry and at the verge of breaking out into tears.

"Look into my eyes and say it again..."

"I.Am.Tired.Of.You" He said staring at me.

Ouch that hurt

"Yah if you have a worry share it with me...don't try to push me away..." I calmly said.

"Oi are you dumb? Don't you get what I'm saying? Its over! Do you get it?"

"Yahh Park Chanyeol don't do this...we have been through so much together why can't we get through this together too?"

"꺼져!" (Kkeojyeo) He said pushing me away and walking off.

"Park Chanyeol...." I whispered as I saw him walking further and further away.

-END-

Short update...rest will be coming up soon xD

Anyone watching Lucky Romance #teamjunghwanfeels ahhh ><