Chapter 22

SInce its my Bday today...I UPDATED :D

Hope you guys like the chapter - xoxo

Chapter 22

Jasmine's POV

We walked together in silence but this time the silence was different. I felt nervous but at the same time peaceful. Ironic right? But that's just how I felt. We walked slowly holding hands. I looked up to see a beautiful sunset.

"Wah the sky's so beautiful today...." I said trying to start a conversation.

I saw Chanyeol look up to the sky and grin.

"True...but not as good as a place I know where the sunsets are the best..." He replied.

"Really? Take me there some time okay?" I asked.

"My pleasure..."

We continued to walk for a few more minutes and then finally reached our houses.

I entangled my hand from his grip and said a quik good bye.

"Ok then see you tomorrow in school..." With that I sped walk to the door.

I greeted uncle, aunty and my parents before heading upstairs to freshen up. While I was taking a shower I thought back to the time when Chanyeol held my hand. Why did he do that? Does he like me? Cannot be right? Eyyyy he just sees me as his friend there is no way he likes me...right? All these thoughts ran through my mind.

"AHHH What to do?" I whined. ( A/N: Imagine Jas saying it in Baekhyun's voice....when Baekhyun says this line itsss too cute >< ok back to the story)

I decided to leave the matter at the side as thinking about it would make it even more confusing. After washing up I went down for dinner.

"Tan ah~ (A/N: Incase you forgot, Tan is Jasmine's Brother) Go next door and give them this bag of sweets from Jejudo.....bali ka!" I heard mum shout from the kitchen.

"Mum I don't want to go...tell Jas to go."

"No you have to go...Jas is not the only child I have we have to introduce you to them also"My mum argued.

"Arraso.." He replied and grabbed the chocolates and left the house. *The next day*

Chanyeol's POV

*Ding Dong*

I opened the door.

"Appa..."

"Oh yeol ah~ Where's mom?"

"In the kitchen."

"chanyeol ah..whose it?" I heard mum ask from the kitchen.

"Eomma, Appa ga waseo" I replied (Mom, Dad's here)

I slowly left the living room and went upstairs to avoid any conflicts that were going to happen between my parents. *Sign* I laid on my bed closing my eyes and thinking back to the time I held Jasmine's hand. I don't know what came over me. But I have to admit I felt butterflies when I held her hand. Have I fallen for her?

I heard the bell ring again. Whose it this time? I went downstairs and saw a boy who looked a bit younger to me standing at the door giving branded chocolates to my mum. Who is that? I wondered.

After conversing for a minute or so with the person, my mum shut the door.

"Oh oh I see now you're even getting chocolates from younger men?!" My dad exclaimed after witnessing the situation.

I saw my mum roll her eyes at him.

"Think whatever you want but I am not that kind of person" she replied.