Part 17; whoops

***Warning, his chapter contains a little mature content. It isn't really much to get upset about***

"Harry, I don't know where on earth you are, but your results honestly can't be that bad... just ring me back, okay?"

Like I'd promised earlier, Becky, Chelsea and I were currently stuffing our faces in Mc Donalds worrying about Harry and why he'd just stormed off earlier. The fact that he had been so upset obviously had something to do with his results- you had to be stupid not to be able to see that. But the fact that he didn't even want to talk to me or any of his friends about it was also a little worrying. Even though Harry wasn't much of a talker, I usually manged to force information out of him, and he always thanked me for it afterwards as he usually felt a lot better after having a good ol' moan about whatever was upsetting him. However, this time he didn't seem so keen to talk to me, even though I was his best friend and I always told him when something was wrong.

"Molly, just calm down. I'm sure he's just at home or something," Becky smiled, taking another huge bite into her burger and chuckling as Chelsea's mouth was covered in tomato ketchup. Pulling a napkin up from the table with her long fingers, Chelsea wiped at the sauce around her mouth and laughed loudly.

"Yeah, probably. He doesn't ever go this long without contacting me, though," I declared, pushing the remainder of my salad around the plastic container that it had came in. I'd decided against having a burger in the end after feeling so violently sick.

"He'll be fine." Chelsea chipped in. She'd now got the remainder of the sauce off her face and was starting on her fries, picking up about three at once and shoving them into her mouth lazily as she eyed up a group of University boys that were sitting on the table beside us. I was sat the other way to them, and had my back to them, which meant that I chuckled every time Chelsea's eyes traced over my face by accident.

"I hope so. I might go over to his once we're done here, is that alright?"

"Of course, you go." Becky smiled as she picked up her milkshake and began slurping on it via the straw. I laughed and threw Chelsea's burger box at her, making her jolt which resulted in her almost dropping her shake. Shooting me daggers, I held my arms up in an innocent fashion, almost falling off the back of my seat as I burst into abrupt laugher. Chelsea didn't look happy as she'd been keen to make an impression on the lads behind us, and mine and Becky's shenanigans weren't exactly gaining her any credit from them.

Once I'd finished laughing and falling around in my seat, I pulled my jacket on and shifted around, picking up my rubbish from the table before standing up and heading over to the bin. Once I'd gotten rid of the remainder of my rubbish, I pulled my bag out from underneath the table and pushed the chair back underneath the coffee stained table.

"I'm gonna go now, I don't wanna miss Harry for when he gets home." I stated, signalling with my thumb over to the door showing that I was eager to get out of here. The two girls that were sat beside each other nodded, placing their food substances down and smiling up at me.

"Alright, see you later." they both chimed in unison, which sent them into another fit of giggles. I grinned at them before strolling off, waving my left hand in the air. Not watching where I was going, I almost bumped into a very overweight man, which caused even more giggles to erupt from Chelsea and Becky's table; I couldn't help but laugh too after apologising to the man and fleeing the restaurant before getting shouted at for not looking where I was going.

I pulled my phone out from my jacket pocket to find that I had a voicemail. My eyebrows furrowed as I realised that I must've missed a call, which was strange as I'd had my phone in my hand the entire time and it hadn't gone off once. Despite this, my stomach jolted as Harry's name flashed across the newly lit screen, and I dialled his number frantically, picking up the pace as I hoped desperately that Harry was at home.