I turn to martinus to listen to his answer, eating my candy. This would be a great moment for popcorn.... He blushes a little.

Martinus- "I don't know, I really want to but what if she rejects me?"

Sofia- "Martinus, have you seen yourself? Any girl would be lucky to have you as a date."

Marcus- "Yeah bro, everyone knows that I got the looks in the family but your almost as gorgeous as me.."

He then hits my shoulder and sofia gets up since her phone is ringing. She then leaves the room.

Marcus- "No but seriously, she would be lucky to have you."

Martinus- "Ok, I think i'll do it! Thanks Mac." Then we hug and he goes and calls her to meet up at the park.

Just as he leaves, Sofia comes back in and sits next to me, taking her bag of candy. Which I totally didn't steal one or two of because i've finished mine.

Marcus- "So speaking about dates to your mum's wedding. You wanna go with me?" 

Sofia- "Hmm hard question. Martinus asked me and he got me flowers and chocolates.." I then hit her arm and she started laughing.

Sofia- "Of course I wanna go with you. Your my b.f.t.i.w.a.a"

Marcus- "What does that mean?"

Sofia- "Boyfriend that i will always annoy.. DUHH" We then both start laughing

Sofia- "So whatcha wanna do?" I shrug and lie down on her bed. She lies down next to me and we don't say anything, just stare up a the ceiling.

She then turns to face me and starts poking my shoulder, and each time she does she says "poke". Sometimes I really wonder why I fell for her...

I then turn and grab her finger to make her stop.

Marcus- "what are you doing??"

Sofia- "annoying you.."

Marcus- "No really? I thought you were doing that because I would love it.."

Sofia- "Yeah that's exactly why. How did you know?"

Marcus- "Telepathy..."

Sofia- "of course.. how could I forget you can read my mind.."

Marcus- "I don't know, it's quite a big thing to forget.."

--- Sofia's POV ---

We both then burst out laughing and hear my mum call from downstairs.

Mum- "Sofia, come down here for a second.."

Sofia- "Ugh it's so far.." I say while getting up from the bed. I go downstairs and see what she needs.

Mum- "I forgot to tell you that me and David are leaving tomorrow so we have a little extra time so your going to stay with here with Aiden and Ava and then your leaving with Marcus and Martinus in the morning on Wednesday"

Sofia- "ok"

I then go upstairs again and jump on my bed.

Sofia- "Can I wear one of your hoodies on the plane pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Marcus- "Why can't you wear one of yours?" 

Sofia- "because yours are so big and comfy and they smell like you and they're comfy and big and comfy and big and comfy and big and com..." Before i get to finish he covers my mouth with his hand and says, 

Marcus-"Ok fine, you can wear one of mine." 

Sofia- "Yayyyyy, can I come to your house after school tomorrow and choose which one?"

Marcus- "Why can't I just give you any." 

Sofia- "Have you learnt nothing about being with me. I like chosing and also I want the one thats the most comfy and big and smells like you and comfy and big and comfy and big and com.." Again he puts his hand over my mouth to stop me from saying anymore. I smile under his hand. 

Marcus- "Ok i get it, but I have to go home now." He says while standing up. I stand up and give him a kiss and then he goes. I'm probably going to call Martinus though to know how things with Lana went!!!

Authors note- 

Hey guys, FINALLY i got a new chapter up. Sorry this took SOO long but i've been really busy (as i say all the time) and had some family issues i had to deal with. But i'm back now and been really motivated to write so hopefully I can get some more chapters up for you soon. 

This book is soon coming to an end but then i will continue with my best friends brother which i've now put on hold until i get this book done. So don't be devastated when this book finished because there will be others! 

Anyway vote and tell me what you think! 

Love u ❤️

OH I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU, so I went to Marcus and Martinus concert in Zurich. It was amazing, if you have an opportunity to go to there nexts ones you have to go. Anyway the thing i wanted to tell you was that MARCUS TOUCHED MY HAND!!!!! Omg you can't believe my reaction. I was freaking out but it was the best day of my life and I have so many nice videos! Also i was on there instagram story of the Zurich concert, so that was pretty cool too. Anyway I just wanted to tell you because I love telling you guys things and your like a little family to me.