chapter thirty nine

[ recap: she went on a bowling date with harry while the rest was suit/dress shopping ]

It took about 2 hours until we got bored and left the bowling area. We settled at the bar for a small drink and chatted about the game. After that we left the building –me trying to compensate my small jumps with his big steps- and drove back to the camp before the others were there.

It was a good thing we were there before them, otherwise they would’ve caught us and I wouldn’t have want that. Harry again typed in the password of the gates and slowly they creaked open, I waited until I was able to pass through and followed Harry as he closed the gate again.

He stopped his tracks in front of my cabin and gave me a wicked smile.

“I had a great night.” He smiled.

“Me too” I smiled back and walked up to him, we were so close to each other. He placed his lips on my cheek, making my cheeks redden.

“Good night Violet” He waved and waited until I greeted him back and went inside. I sighed happily, everything was going as planned again.

I swept the sweat of my hands onto my military jeans and jumped on my bed, so that I was now facing the ceiling again. I didn’t take long before my eyes closed and I fell into a restful sleep.

I only woke when I heard mumbling and loud footsteps around me. I opened one eye and noticed that I was laying on the other side of the bed and was now facing the bed instead of the ceiling.

“Good morning sleeping beauty,” Agnes grinned “or should I say Good evening ewok.” I shot her a lazy glance and turned my gaze to the clock to read what time it was. I had only slept for a few hour, but it was already turning dark outside.

“How was your day?” Melissa asked who turned up behind her.

“Good, good.” I couldn’t hide the smirk on my face. They didn’t ask about it and just let it be.

“So did you guys find your perfect dress?” I smiled at them while they both squealed and jumped up and down until they were silenced by the others complaining about wanting to sleep. They sat down on my bed and excitedly talked about their dream dresses.

After hours of whispering and squeaking we decided it was time to go to bed. I stood up one more time to brush my teeth and wash my face while the rest put on their pyjamas and wished each other a good night of sleep.

I tiptoed to the bath room and turned on the lights. The bright light was welcomed by my eyes and I made my way over to the sink.

I heard something creak behind me and turned around. Nothing. I turned my face back to the mirror shrugged and went on brushing my teeth.

Again another sound  made the hairs on my arm stand straight. Immediately I turned around to face the source of the sound, but again nothing. Suspiciously I walked over to the bathing and showering area, but there was nothing there.

My eyes fell on the window which was open, behind it I could see a dark shadow and some dark eyes peering straight into mine.

I spit my used toothpaste in the sink and leaped over to the door trying to get away from the shadow as soon as possible.

Again another crack and I quickly turned around hoping that the dark shadow was gone, but it was only closer. When I looked back to the door I realised that it was way more close than I thought it was. I slammed into the door.

A moan of pain shot through my head and I fell back onto the ground. My arms were too weak to catch me and they collapsed underneath me.

Yet another crack made its way into the silence. My vision started to blur but I could still see the dark figure nearing closer and closer to where I was laying. I prayed that the figure would disappear, but it didn’t.

“Oh my goodness Violet.” A soft whisper was produced by the shadow who soon turned into a blurry Brad.

“Bradley you arse you scared the shit out of me!” I yelled- or at least I tried to with the massive headache I just received of slamming into a door.

“I’m so sorry! I was trying to scare you.” He ran over to me and helped me sit up straight.

“Congratulations, you scared me.” I snapped and he took a step back.

“Did that slam against the door come along with a bitchy attitude?” He snapped back

“Excuse me you were the one who caused me to slam into that door the first place.” I stood up but soon sat down again once I realised that it wasn’t smart.

There was a long silence afterwards.

“How the hell did you get into the girls’ bathroom.”

“It’s a simple idea really, you just have to climb through the bathroom window.” He smiled with a dimple showing. “C’mon let me help you.” He reached out his hand for me to take and helped me up.

I leaned against the wall because my knees were still weak from either anger or being scared.

“So Brad” I said full of sarcasm. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “In the girls bathroom in the evening when you should be with your boyfriends.”

“How was your day with the lovely Mr Styles?” He asked, completely ignoring my question completely.

“What?” I replied.

“I asked you about your day with your lover Styles.”

“First things first, I didn’t hang with him today and he’s definitely not my lover.”

“Your smile is pretty self-explanatory though.” He smiled.

“How?” I raised an eyebrow

“Every time he walks into the room your face lights up, you don’t think I notice?”

“Don’t tell anyone” I narrowed my eyes.

“I knew it!” He squealed like a little girl. “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!” I shushed him down.

“This is serious Brad, don’t tell anyone.”

“Pinkie swear”

“Are you serious?”

“Dead serious” He stretched out his pinkie and tangled it with mine.

A few minutes later he had disappeared again out of the bathroom window and I had returned into my bed, all of the girls were already asleep. Not that it was odd, but I expected them at least to have woken up when I slammed my head against the bathroom door.

HI i'm so late with uploading but school and social things happened so yeah. I try to upload sooner this time.