Legolas x Reader

For: Maddisach

Huffing, you stomped your foot in frusteration.  'Where could he be?'

You have been looking around Greenwood for Legolas all day and it was almost sunset. Of course, being human, you did not have as good of sight or hearing as an elf and that made things a tad more difficult. 

Turning a corner, you crashed into Tauriel, your best friend besides a certain lost blond prince. 

"Hey Tauriel, sorry to bug you but have you seen Legolas?" 

Acknowledging your greeting, she gave you some directions and after saying goodbye, you made your way to where he was. 

You shivered as the air got a little chillier as you moved down into the lesser used part of the castle. Moving through many unoccupied hallways was a little unnerving considering the rest of the kingdom was always bustling about, but finally, you found the door at the end of a deserted hall and opened the door. Legolas was in the center of an overgrown, wild but beautiful garden. 

Sighing, you crossed your arms. "So this is where you've been all day, huh?" 

Opening one blue eye, he peeked at you and smiled. "It wasn't against you Y/n, I just needed to get away from the kingdom, have time by myself you know?." Nodding, you sat down crossed legged next to him. 

"So what have you been doing all day then?" He settled back in as he closed his eyes. "Meditating..you are welcome to join me if you would like." 

You thought about it for a second before accepting. Closing your eyes, you listened to the sound of rushing water in the distance, twittering birds and little locusts in the plants somewhere. It was very peaceful....but you were bored. 

After about 3 minutes, you opened your eyes and turned to Legolas. Noticing that he was still calm and relaxed, you gave a small smile. Your eyes slowly moved to his ears, up to the slight point at the top.

You could't control your hand when it moved up and softly touched his ears. Jumping in surprise, Legolas put a hand on his heart. "Oh my valar Y/n, you almost gave me a heart attack." Breathing out a long breath, he turned to you. "Why were you touching my ears?" 

Looking down , you peeked up at him and gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I was just curious, they are so different from human ears!" 

He closed his eyes and settled back down, "It's okay, just no more okay?" he smiled. 

After a couple minutes, you.... well you couldn't help yourself! Legolas let out an exasperated sigh. "Y/n, you have ten seconds to run back to the main palace before I catch you and tickle you to death." 

Eyes wide, you stared at his. "Bu-" 

"One." 

Scrambling up, you ran out the door and down the hallway, hearing Legolas chuckling from the garden.