Legolas x reader

It was night time and you and the rest of the fellowship had settled down for the evening after a long day of dreary traveling. You sat next to your best friend Legolas on a log and stretched your legs. Sam was cooking everyone some nice, crispy bacon and                PO-TA-TOES.

It was a warm evening and you along with everyone else were just enjoying the nice evening with the occasional small chatter. When the moon had gotten high up in the sky, Aragorn, Boromir and the hobbits called it a night and went to their sleeping packs.

You talked with Gimli for a little while until he too decided to settle down. Then it was just you and Legolas. You two started to remanence the past and laughed at the adventures you both had.

"Remember when you accidentally cut Tauriels hair to her ears! She wouldn't speak to you for three months!" Legolas laughed. "She knew what she was getting herself into, being friends with us!" You smirked back.

"Besides, that's not as bad as when you accidentally let a spider into the kingdom, Thranduil was practically a cherry from how angry he was!" You clutched your sides from laughter as Legolas only grimaced and fake pouted to you.

He punched your shoulder playfully. "Puh- lease. You got in a lot more trouble then I did!" He groaned.

You two grew into a cute comfortable silence. Finally, Legolas stood up and held his hand out to you. Gladly taking it, he pulled you up but misjudged his strength as you two went flying to the ground. You gasped as you fell on his chest and he grunted as your weight crashed on to him.

Your wide eyes met his ice blue ones and you cracked a smile. Soon, you both were laughing with tears coming from your eyes and you rolled off of him and just latex on the ground next to him. When you both quieted down he turned into his side to look at you.

"I love you Y/n." He whispered.

"What was that Legolas?"

He sucked in a deep breath before he answered. He looked directly into your eyes. "I love you Y/n, I always have. "

You smiled the biggest smile and threw yourself into his arms. Clutching to him, you felt his arms tighten around you as you breathed out " I love you too Legolas."