#1 request:Charlybrei

This is my first imagine ever, so congrats for you :) I hope you like it!

(DISCLAIMER THIS IS BORDERLINE R)

You were standing in the halls of Erebor with your closest friend Damien, dwarves were bustling about, making their way around you and Damien, but you were too focused on your conversation to notice. You were confiding in him about your love for Thorin, you were very confused and nervous and needed to know Damien's opinion on you confessing your feelings.

You leaned your head on his shoulder and sighed. Damien frowned and rubbed your back, knowing the toll this was placing on you. Little did you know that a certain king was watching you from the bannister with jealousy starting to course through veins. He narrowed his eyes and started his path to you down the staircase.

You smiled at your friend and started "I don't know what he thinks of me any-" before an angry "(Y/N)" interrupted your thoughts. You and Damien spun around to see a very angry looking Thorin walking your way. "My King.." Damien starts but a withering look from the blue eyed dwarf shut him up real fast.

Thorin looked at him with cold merciless eyes as he hissed "get out of this mountain". Damien looked at you confused before staring at the King incredulously. "Now" Thorin repeated. "Do not make me tell you again."

You watched helplessly as Damien rushed away in fear of his king's wrath.

You turned back to Thorin, bewildered and furious at what he said to your friend. Sending him away with no explanation or warning. You opened your mouth sputtering a "what are you doi-"

"Be quiet!" Thorin snaps. He removed his cold eyes from you before He quickly grabbed your tiny wrist and roughly pulled through the cavernous halls. You struggled to keep pace with him and you quickly figured out where he was headed as the walls were becoming more intricate.

He stopped in front of the double doors and the dwarves on guard looked at you curiously through their helmets before letting King Thorin into his chambers. He pulled you through the doors and you gazed around his room frightened and confused as he slammed his door shut. He was breathing deeply as he turned on you with a fury blazing in his eyes. "Just what do you think you were doing in the court?" his voice was starting to raise in volume at you.

You stared at him, "what in the world is he talking about?' You watched as his chest rose up and down rapidly and he repeated in a clipped tone "what were you whispering with that commoner about Y/n."

Your eyes widened finally understanding before answering him with a clipped and puzzled tone "Damien? This is what this is about, DAMIEN? He's my friend and I was confiding in him about my feelings for YOU." You walked closer to him as you gritted out "you don't have to banish him from this stupid mountain Thorin."

"I did what I thought was fit Y/n" he seethed arms crossing his chest.

You were so angry you didn't even know what you were doing so you moved closer to the king until you were almost nose to nose. "What is WRONG WITH YO-"

You were surprised when Thorin unfolded his arms and gripped your face and brought your lips to meet his roughly. Even though you were still frustrated and lost, you pushed back with the same force. His hands roamed your body and wherever he touched there was a sweet burning and soon your whole body was inflamed with his touch.

"T-Thorin" you whimpered. You looked up at his face, at his darkened blue eyes and saw that they were filled with anger and desire. He furrowed his eyebrows before he picked you up. Trying to not fall, you wrapped your legs around his waist and moaned as he kissed your lips, strong arms carrying you towards his desk.

You groaned as his lips detached from yours and teeth grazed your neck. He moved to your collar bone before slowly traveling his way up to your left ear and he whispered in a deep, husky voice "what you did was bad, and bad girls have to be punished".

---------------------------------------------

What do you think? 
I hope you like it, don't be afraid to give me some feed back!!