Thorin x reader part 3 How Could You?!

Looking around you sighed. All your clothes were folded up and placed neatly in your bag along with all of your items.

You picked up your bag and walked into the hallway closing the door behind you. It had been a year or so since you had moved into Dís house but you were ready to be on your own, and out of the Blue Mountains. You couldn't be here with Thorin on your mind every day.

Walking down the stairs and out of the house, you saw Balin, Dwalin, Ori and a lot of your other close friends waiting for you. Balin walked up to you. Giving you a huge hug, he pulled you back and stared at you.

"Be safe on your travels dear child. I brought you some supplies you'll be needin. It's going to be a long journey wherever you go." He passed a bag to you full of blankets and snacks and other supplies.

"Thank you so much Balin!" You smiled. After saying your goodbyes, you walked up to Dís, who was holding a baby Kili in her hands. Setting your bag in the grass, you bent down and gave Fili a a big bear hug.

"Now you take care of your mother and Kili now, you here me Fili?" Puffing out his chest, he looked at you with the utmost serious face. "I promise I won't let you down Auntie!" Giving him a kiss in the cheek, you stood back up, you gave him a small smile. " I know you won't."

You walked over to Dís and bent to see Kili. He was sleeping and was cuddled close to his mother. You have him a quick kiss on his forehead. "Goodbye Kili. Grow up strong and kind."

Standing back up, you pulled your b st friend into a huge hug. "Thank you for everything Dís. I'll miss you more than life itself!" You sniffed. She laughed. "Don't be a stranger love. Come back and visit."

Pulling back, you picked up your bag and looked to the road in front of you. Looking behind you, you saw everyone you loved.. except for one of course.

You smiled. "I love you all. Goodbye!" And before they could see your tears you took off down the road.

----------------------------------------------

Six months later:

After the help of rangers and elves and a very nice wizard with a grey cloak, you finally found a place where you could be happy. It was a rainy day and you were cold and soaked to the bone.

You knocked on the funny round doors in the hills but nobody would answer.
Finally, you walked up the path to a nice looking hill with a tree on top. Pulling your cloak tighter around you, you walked up the steps and tapped lightly on the door.

You heard the door unlock and a hobbit with brown hair popped his head out. "Um, may I help you miss?"

You looked at him with a pleading look. " please sir. I have walked for miles upon miles to find a home and it started to rain, and I was hoping that I could find somewhere to stay until it stops. I will be fine right after the rain stops, I promise you."

He stopped for a moment, and sighed. " I can't leave you out in the cold like this, come inside and we will get you something warm to drink.

Well, you and the hobbit ( you learned his name was Bilbo,) got to know each other during the day and became friends. He helped you find a home in hobbiton and even though you took some getting used to, everyone loved you, even the Sackville- Bagginses.