Kili x Reader (Sad)

(Or I hope it is ^^^^ *Enter evil laughter*)

Cold. That's all you could feel was cold and the rising of panic in your chest. 

You cupped your hands over your mouth and yelled his name. In the terrible battle down before the mountain, you and Kili had gotten separated. You pushed down the panic that was becoming increasingly hard to keep below the radar. 

"Kil-!" you stopped in mid sentence when you saw your fiances older brother and your best friend at the bottom of a tall cliff/tower fortress. You run over and quickly bend to check his pulse. Gone. You stumbled back and your chest was heaving. He had a large scrape on his head and a bleeding stab wound along with many scratches and scrapes/ 

You reached out and grabbed his freezing hand. "Oh Fili, you were to young... I should have been there for you!" you chocked out. You couldn't get the image of his lifeless blue eyes, once joyous and filled with life.. you shook your head, now more determined than ever to find Kili. Backing away, you took one last look of your best friend and almost brother-in-law, laying on the frozen ground before turning to continue your search. 

You climbed up a ravine once you could only find dead orcs. You followed the trail, searching until you heard a strangled gasp. Sprinting now, you reached the top and the sight almost made your knees buckle under. Kili was being held up by Azog's ugly spawn. That was not what made you angry. You could see his sword protruding out the front of his chest. 

Seeing red, you quickly sprung into action, taking out the orcs surrounding before turning to Bolg. Roaring in rage, you were quickly locked into a deadly fight with the orc. Ducking, you could feel his weapon barely miss the top of your head. You kept dodging, trying to think how you could beat him, because you were not going to make it to Kili on time if you couldn't kill Bolg soon. 

Twisting, you ran to the wall, quickly turned and pushed off with your feet and Bolg met you halfway through. His eyes went wide and he fell back until his was teetering at the edge of the ledge, your sword had deeply slashed into his leg. Aiming a hard kick to his stomach, he fell off and you left him for Legolas. 

You heard a weezing breath behind you and you spun around to see Kili trying to sit up. Shaking your head, you slid to your knees. Bending down, you ripped off your cloak and tried to stop the bleeding from his stomach wound. A cold but sturdy hand gripped your shaking wrist. 

"Y/n, it's no use. We bo-both know i'm not going to be here for much longer. I am to join my brother and Uncle in t-the great halls of my forefathers." He said shakily. 

"No!" you grit out angrily. "You will not, can not die on me Kili. That isn't how it supposed to go!" 

He let out a weak chuckle but winced. You noticed he started to shiver. You put his head in your lap and gripped his ever chilling hand. Looking up into your eyes, he saw that you were trying to keep it together for him. You called out onto the ice, hoping one of your allies would hear you and help you take Kili, you couldn't carry him on your own. 

"Y-Y/n," he weezed. 

"Please, try to save your strength Kili! Help will be here soon! I swear to you, you will not die!" 

"No my love, please, sing a song for me. I-I need to hear your voice, one last time." 

Knowing that you couldn't refuse his request, you began humming the introduction to the lullaby, his favorite song of yours. Breathing in you began. 

"Goodnight, goodnight, it's time now to sleep. The moons watching over you and your dreams. 

Goodnight, goodnight, my sweet little one. Tomorrow your eyes they will light up the sun." 

You could see his eyes start to close, and a lone tear escaped its way down your cheek. Gripping his hand tighter, You let in a shaky breath and sang the last half for him. 

"B-but goodnight, goodnight, sweet dreams for now. Drift off to sleep on your pillow of clouds. 

Goodnight, goodnight my sweet little friend, tomorrow's adventures, they will soon begin. 

Tomorrow's adventures will soon begin.."

 You could hear your voice crack on the last note as Kili's hand slipped from your hand. Holding in tears, you frantically tried to find a pulse...and could not. You moved your hands to the side of his face and leaned to kiss him on the forehead. That pinched, achy feeling in your chest started to swell as you leaned back and with your hand still in his, it finally pushed it's way through and you looked up toward the cold winter sky and started to sob.