Thorin x (elf) reader part 2

"Is she awake yet?" a deep voice rumbled.

"Sire, she's been out for two days and has shown no signs of waking up."

"When she wakes, send someone to get me straight away."

"Of course your majesty."

You hear a door shut somewhere in the back if your mind before falling into blackness once more.

---------------------------------------------

"Oh, Your awake!"

You groaned as your eyes fluttered open. The first thing you saw was sunlight basically blinding you. You turned to see who had spoken, squinting as you spotted a nurse.

She was an older dwarf woman, and she had a kind face. You could see her red hair was put into a messy bun with a braid hanging behind one ear.

You groggily sat up and put a hand on your leg where the spider had stung you. On your leg, there was a large circular scar at where the spider had bitten you.

Carefully, you stood on your feet and only noticed a slight ache. Your wrist had a brace on it though.

You looked at the dwarf woman.

"Where am I? Who are you? How long was I out for? Am I safe here?"

The woman just smiled.

"My name is Delaín and you are in Erabor. You are quite safe here but you were out for about a week. 

"A WEEK?!" Your voice rang out high pitched. 

Delaín nodded.

"Oh valar, my father is going to kill me" you whispered, horrified. 

"What is y'er name, may I ask?" Delain asked kindly. 

You knew that Thorin, the king of Erabor was not very fond of your father or race, and you were an elf so you were already pushing limits.

"Clairena." You mentioned, choosing a random name.

"Alrighty then Clairena!" She said cheerfully "Lets get ya ready to see the king!"

You gulped and stared at her. "The King?"

"Yes ma dear. Ya WERE a patient, but now ya have to be questioned. King Thorin needs to decide if y'er a threat or not."

'Oh great'

---------------------------------------------

Your hair was put in a high ponytail with a braid on the top. You were also put into a long grey dress with black flats.

A guard came by about an hour later to bring you to the throne room. Along the way, you marveled at how intricate the details on the stone were. You loved the high ceilings and the carved stone walls. It was very different from your own home in Mirkwood. 

The guard kept glancing at you amused but you never noticed, to enthrawlled with the new scenery.  You passed a dwarf in the hallway and he scoffed at you and glared, as did many other dwarves.

You were now in the common area where lots of dwarves were, all of who were glaring at you and muttering. You kept your head held high and pushed right through them and stopped in front of the throne room.

"Come on lady, we don't have all day." Your guard companion huffed.

You walked timidly into the throne room and kept your head down. You had heard stories about this 'king' from your Ada and you weren't sure what to expect. You knew he hated elves with a passion.

Reaching the steps, you bowed down and did not look into the face of Thorin. You jumped slightly when you heard his voice.

"Rise elf." It was the same rumbling voice you heard when you were half concious.

You did as he commanded but still did not look up.

"What is your name?"

"Clairena" you answered quietly.

You could hear him stand and walk down the stairs. He stopped a couple feet in front of you.

"Look at me when you speak to me elf."

You quickly tilted you head towards him and the first thing you noticed were his eyes. They were the lightest blue you had ever seen (and you live with Legolas and Thranduil!)

You loved his raven black hair and you could sense that he had lots of power in his arms alone

'Ooo la la!' You shook your head 'wait, what?!'

"What is your name." He asked harshly.

"Clairena" you answered confidently.

"Liar" he hissed.

How the name of Arda did he know?!

"I will ask you once more." He growled out. "What. Is. Your. Name."

He paused. "Also, where are you from?"

'It's now or never. I am so going to die maker help me.'

You stood straighter and let your voice carry through the throne room loudly.

"I am princess Y/n. Daughter of Thranduil, the king of Greenwood. "

You watched the surprise and hate wash over Thorin's face.

'kriff'

---------------------------------------------

Hola!
well here's part two, I'm thinking about doing parts three and four :)

It's been a hectic week, we are moving into a new house and I have so many tests to study for!

On a completely unrelated note, is anyone ready for Christmas?? I am.
I know that it's not even Halloween, but I'm ready for snow and lights ( also some hot chocolate!!)

Thank you for all who are reading this book, it means so much to me!!
Have a great day/night!