if you sent in a request pls read!

(If you have a previously sent request, I have info at the bottom!)

(ALSO info for those who have not sent a request  down below!)

Hey everyone, long time no see. I feel like I owe you all an apology for being away so long! Long story short, I started college and I had a lot of family illnesses and drama all in one short year so i've neglected my writing. I know some of you are probably frusterated that I have not made it to your requests so I will have more information on that down below :)  Once again, i'm sorry and I hope I can make it up to you!

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT IN REQUESTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PUBLISHED AS OF JANUARY 24th 2021 INFO DOWN BELOW: 

I am so sorry I haven't gotten to your requests. It has been so long and all of my messages and comments are jumbled and I don't know who has recieved what and what still needs written. It would be super helpful if you put the request you sent to me already down in the comment section. 

(Please let only the people who have sent in requests type in the comments of this entry! Any body who has other requests that they have not sent in previously can send them in throught private message or on one of the other requests pages!!)

Once again, I am really sorry guys! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message :)