Sam x Rosie x Reader

For: -Captain-Barnes-

Closing your basket, you quickly unhooked your shawl and out the door you went. It was a nice day in the Shire, so that should play to your advantage later you thought. You trailed along to Bag End in a happy manner. Finally reaching the green door, you gave a ring. 

The door squeaked open and a little face popped out. 

"Y/N!" Little Daisy screamed and threw herself into your arms.  

Suddenly, you heard pattering footsteps and thumps from the house and you lost your breath for a moment as twelve more children piled on you in delight. 

"Y/N, we should play house!"

"Nuh uh Ruby, let's play Dragons!" 

"BUT HA-"

Laughing, you sat up and took Ruby into your arms. 

"Now now, Ruby, we can do both." Looking up, Rosie walked into sight and greeted you warmly. 

"Good afternoon Y/n! Please, come in!" 

Walking into the hobbit hole, the little younglings were trailing behind you talking excitedly about what you were going to play today. Leaving them to their ideas, you walked with Rosie into the master bedroom. 

Noticing that she couldn't reach the back of her head, you sat her down to help her with her hair.

"Thank you so much for watching the kids tonight Y/n, Sam and I really appreciate it." 

Smiling at her face in the mirror, you quickly tied off the last ribbon. "It's not a problem dear Rosie, truly. I adore your children." 

Helping her up, she smiled when she saw her appearance. "Lovely!" 

Walking back to the living room, you noticed Sam had arrived. "Afternoon Sam!" 

He smiled and waved (Smile and wave boys, smile and wave). Grabbing Rosie's hand, they walked to the door. After giving everyone a kiss on their heads, they turned to you. 

"Are you sure about this? They can be quite a-" you quickly cut her off. "Now Rosie Cotton. This is your first date with Sam since you two practically met. We'll be fine, now go enjoy your night you two!" 

You pushed them out the door, waving and once they were down the path, you turned around to see expectant and hopeful little faces. 

"... WHO WANTS TO EAT CAKE!" 

-----------------------------TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Legolas's fabulous hair-------------------------

When same and Rosie got back late into the night, the walked into a dark house. Glancing at each other, they made their way into the living room, where they saw you, sleeping with all of their thirteen children piled on top of you on the couch. 

Hiding a giggle, Sam and Rosie woke you up and you helped put the children to bed. Once they were all sleeping soundly, you packed your items that you brought with you. 

As soon as you said good night and stepped outside, Rosie pulled you into a tight hug. 

"Oof! ROSIE YOUR SQUISHING ME!" You laughed. 

"I don't care." Pulling away, she held your hands. "Thank you so much for tonight Y/n, I don't know how to repay you." 

Shaking your head, you answered, "Rosie, you don't need to do that, you know I love watching them." Looking around, you clapped your hands together. "It's time for me to go home, I will see you soon okay? By Rosie!" 

Giving her one last hug, you made your way home, humming happily into the warm night.