Bilbo x Reader: Are you cold?

Walking back into camp, you drew your heavy cloak tighter around you. It was almost cold enough to be snowing and it sure didn't help that you were almost to the mountain with no trees to protect you, just a rock outcrop. 

Laying down your pile of sticks by the fire, your eyes caught sight of a certain hobbit. Feeling someone staring at him, he caught your gaze and you looked away, embarrassed. 

"Dinner is served!" yelled Bomber. Everyone quickly started shoving their way through and arguing with each other on who got to eat first. Being a human, it didn't really effect you but you could see it was effecting Bilbo. He kept trying to avoid getting smacked or shoved by dwarfs. Seeing that he was uncomfortable, you decided to take action. 

"ENOUGH!" You yelled over them. "Can you not look past your stupid stomachs for one measly second! You could have hurt Bilbo! O-or yourselves.." You trailed off. Looking back to them, you clapped your hands. "Okay! Everyone get in line from least to greatest height wise." 

Once everyone got in line and grabbed their dinner, you made yours and looked around until you caught Bilbo waving you over. Smiling at him, you made your way to him and sat. 

Resting your back against the rock, you greeted Bilbo warmly. "Good evening Bilbo, how are you holding up today?" 

"Well, no worse than usual I suppose. But I have not gotten to see you as much as I would like to." 

Blushing, you looked at the bowl in your hands and tried not to think to much into it.

You looked up when Bilbo made a happy sigh. Catching your gaze, he looked at his bowl and you noticed he also wore a small blush. 

"Sorry, the soup is really warm and I've been cold all day." 

Curious.. "Where is your extra blanket? all of the dwarve's are using theirs?" you questioned. 

"Well, I when were were running from the orcs, I may have lost it.." 

"So you've been cold these past couple of weeks and never told anyone?! No wonder you are always shivering!" Noticing that  most of the dwarves were settling down on their warm, makeshift beds, you came to a decision. 

Standing, you wiped off your pants and held out a hand. "Come on Bilbo, you're sleeping with me from now on then, or at least until we can find you another blanket or something. Grabbing his hand you pulled him to your area and when he saw the extra blankets and cloak, all struggle left him. 

Laying down his cot next to yours so they were touching, he finally laid down. Wrapping your extra blanket around him and your cloak, you noticed how he burrowed into them and sighed happily. 

"I hope you sleep well master Baggins." 

"You as well Y/n, and thank you for your kindness." 

You smiled and closed your eyes. You were enjoying the sound of the night and the calm around you until you felt something touch your hand. Eyes flying open, you relaxed when you saw it was Bilbo's. 

He was staring at you with held breath and visibly relaxed when you entertwined your fingers with his. 

"Goodnight Y/n.."

"Goodnight Bilbo."