Gandalf x reader

For: Eunice199701

Throwing your sword down in frustration, you stomped away from Boromir laughing. You had been trying for ages to learn a new move but you couldn't get it right. Sitting on a rock, you turned your back from camp and pressed you palm against your eyes as tears started to run down your face.

'Come on Y/n, stop being silly!' You stiffened as you heard a kind voice from behind you. " pardon me my Lady Y/n, but it seems like your in a stressed state. "

You wiped your tears away and looked at the kind wizard. "I'm okay Gandalf, just a little frustrated. I can't get this move with my sword down.. and I just.. I don't know." You muttered.

"You can always learn to fight another way Y/n. Let me teach you some spell yo protect yourself if I may?"  You smiled as he helped you up and led you to camp again.

You followed him up to the top of a small hill and watched in amazement as he made a white bubble around him and the area circling him. "This is a shield Y/n, it will protect you from magic and weapons. To form it, close your eyes. When you become more experienced, you can form it with your eyes opened. However, simcebyou are just learning, close your eyes and clear your mind."

Doing as he said, your eyes closed and forgot all about the frustration and calmed your racing thoughts. Nodding, Gandalf continued to the next step. "Good, now imagine a force around you and the area around you, when you feel the force around you, pull it to form a dome for you and the area around you.. great Y/n, open your eyes!"

When you opened your eyes, you were amazed to see a flickering, white dome around you. Smiling, you let the shield down and gave Gandalf a hug. "That was so amazing! Show me more please Gandalf! "

Chuckling, he grabbed your arm as you yawned. "That took some strength out of you my dear, let's have you rest up and then I'll teach you something else." Nodding, you agreed and walked with Gandalf back to camp.