Thranduil x reader

For Ima_Smirkwoodian

You were walking down the halls of Mirkwood, no one was around except for a couple guards following a little ways behind you and the wizard you were talking with.

"- I think it will be good for him to get away for a while, it also might dampen his ego!" You both laughed.

Gandalf smiled, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'll see what I can do Queen Y/n."

Crossing your arms, you stared at him with mock anger. "Please Gandalf, you know I don't like to be called Queen."

He bowed. " as you wish Y/n... When do you want to leave?" You thought for a minute. "We will leave in a weeks time."

---------------------------------------------

"Oh come ON Thranduil! It's just for a few days! You could have Legolas watch over for a few days, we will be back before you know it."

He turned away unsure and walked to the terrace. Sighing, you wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his back.

"Please Thranduil, it's only for a few days."  

You waited a couple moments but he showed no sign of saying yes. Sighing, you started to walk away.

"Wait." A cold hand gripped yours.

Turning you to face him, you stared into his cool blue eyes. "I will go with you my love, if it makes you happy." He stated.

You started to jump around the room a squeal in excitement. "Yes! Vacation here we come!"

---------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Your son Legolas asked. 

Hugging him, you leaned back and smiled. "We'll be fine Legolas, don't worry."

Walking off to say goodbye to your best friend, Thranduil placed a hand on his sons shoulders. " will you be okay here son? I want to make sure you'll stay safe."

"Ada, I'll be fine, you and mother already have an army of gaurda east hung me."

Suddenly Legolas was pulled into a bone crushing hug. " stay safe."

Letting him go, he walked over to where you were standing. Gandalf, who stood next to you, looked at him.

"Are you two ready?"

Looking at each other, you smiled at the wizard.

"Let's go Gandalf."

"Okay" reaching for something out of his pocket, he handed a skinny, hard piece of paper to you, that was smaller than your hand.

"This is a debit card. It has money in it for housing, food, rides, whatever you want to use it for.  When I open the portal, step into it, you will exit  next to a statue, go there in three days time and the portal will be open. Have fun!"

--------------------------------------------

This is a part one in a 2 part series, the next chapter will be about their time in the regular world.