Legolas and Arwen (Not romantically)

"Ada, I don't want to!"

Thranduil sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Legolas, you are coming with me whether you would like to or not. I have to discuss something with Lord Elrond. He does have elflings your age".

The young elf looked up at his father more excited. "Really!?" The elf king nodded.

"....I GUESS it would be ok"

"It's great to know that you approve my son, we will leave at daybreak".

Legolas quickly ran to his room and started packing his things.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Are we there yet??"

"No"

......

"What about now?"

"Uhh!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thranduil looked at his bored son. He loved him dearly but he could be bothersome sometimes.

Soon enough, the horse stopped and Legolas jumped off.

'Wow' he sighed.

Rivendell was as beautiful as ever with the glittering waterfalls and white buildings.

All of a sudden, a tall,brown haired elf appeared at the top of a staircase and made his way down towards the elfs.

"Thranduil!It is wonderful to see you my friend."

He turned to look at Legolas "it has been forever science I have seen you child, you were just an infant!"

All of a sudden, Legolas saw a little elfling step out from behind Elronds robe.

She was his age and had wavy black hair and a cute little smile. "Hi!" She chirped confidently "I'm Arwen!"

"Legolas" he smiled.

"Why don't you two go play?" Thranduil suggested.

Arwen looked at him with her blue eyes " come on, I have a place to show you!!"

::::.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Later that day, Legolas and Arwen soon turned out to be great friends. She led him to a hidden cave behind a water fall that she kept a bow and arrows in.

"Don't tell My father, but I want to be a warrior when I'm older! I mean, I love being a princess but it can be a little boring sometimes" she twined her bow around.

Legolas laughed.

"I know! Instead if being a prince, I would like to go on a quest to save the world, I would be a hero!"

"It seems we both want things we can't have leggy.."

Legolas looked outside and notice the sunset

"We should probably be heading back"

Arwen sighed "lets go"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After dinner and playing footsies, It was time for the children to go bed.

The elflings both stopped in front of Arwens doors.

"It was nice meeting you Leggy, we'll be best friends forever right?" She asked quietly.

"Of course! You should come and visit us at Greenwood, the I can show you all of my hiding spaces and we can do pranks on te guards!"

She giggled.

"Ok leggy, whatever you say! We could take cakes tomorrow from the kitchen and pretend your on a quest, I'll be your loyal sidekick" she smiled.

He laughed and nodded.

"Night Wen"

"Good night Leggy".

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I was thinking about having a part right before The fellowship leaves where she asks him to be careful and to protect Aragorn, but....

Anyways, I hope you like it!!