Their favorite Thing About You

Requested by: 

Frodo: Frodo enjoys your sharp mind. You love to read about what could be beyond the Shire, what adventures you could go on together if you took that leap of courage. He enjoys long talks at night as you both sit in Baggend. You are usually stroking his hair as he reads to you both out loud. You like to go off on tangents and he adores listening to you speak. 

Sam: His favorite thing about you is your positive outlook on life. When you first met, you welcomed him into your life with open arms. You saw him as an immediate friend and you never looked back. Not to mention you make a wonderful blueberry strudel and that almost made him propose to you right then and there. 

Merry:  Your attitude is what intrigued him when he first saw you. You are not afraid to stand up for what you want and you are always ready to take it. Even though your father was the vegetable farmer that hated him, Merry was starstruck when he met you and now he likes to joke that you are enemies to lovers. 

Pippin: Your bright eyes. They have a glint in them that Pippin recognises, because he sees it in himself. You have a wicked sense of humor and he knows he can always count on you if he needs a new idea for a joke or a prank. He loves how you are not afraid of taking on Merry headfirst and most of the time you always out prank him. 

Bilbo: Your eye for beauty is what draws him to you. You see beauty in everything and everyone. After Bilbo's adventure with the dwarves, he had a darkness that stuck with him. However, you still kept that light in him. You convinced him to adopt little Frodo as your own when his parents died. He loved to see that you had joy for everyone and everything. His little family was what brought him joy. You helped him see the beauty in living with happiness. 

Gimli: You are tough. Different from most girls who were not  worried about fighting and did not want to get messy. When he first saw you, you had challenged him to a drinking game and won. Do you know how difficult that is? You weren't afraid to get dirty when need be and you weren't afraid to speak your mind. 

Thorin: You have a helping hand. You help as much as you can, whether that be dwarves, men, elves, hobbits or animals. You don't discriminate. He finds that that mindset is very helpful when it comes to the problems of his people. You help him on multiple occasions every day. You don't mind giving him massages after a particularly long day, anything to help your one. He appreciates it more than you know. His people look up to you and believe you to be very trustworthy and worthy of being their leader.

Fili: Your confidence is what drew him to you in the first place. You're not afraid to do what you want, when you want. He thinks it's charming and he loves that nothing can phase you. He's confident, but in an arrogant way. However, you are confident in yourself. You try to instill that into Fili to better himself, seeing as he will be king one day. He appreciates that you are not afraid to tell him that he's a twat sometimes. Your confidence is what makes him a better prince for his people and to him that is a gift beyond measure.

Kili: You have a warrior mindset. Kili thinks that you are one of the most spectacular people he knows. You are not afraid to help in battle, help around the village and protect the innocents from ungrateful thugs. He loves that you are not afraid to spar with him, as most people are afraid of hurting their prince. You make each other better and unlike other people, you don't try to use him, but instead you try to be a constant friend and lover. 

Aragorn: Your beauty. This might sound superficial but it's true. He sees all of the horrible things that happen around Middle Earth, he kills creatures and monsters and sometimes people. However when he thinks of you, a beacon in all the darkness and ugliness of the world, it reminds him that Middle Earth isn't horrible in every corner. When he sees you after a job or after a short journey he always breaks out in a smile. You remind him that there are things lovely in the world to still fight for. 

Boromir: You stand up for the weak and for those who cannot stand up for themselves. Boromir is always amazed when you defend the innocents of Gondor, even those who can't do anything for you in return. What made him realize that he loved you was when he brought you to meet his father. You had watched as Denethor berated his younger son and Boromir smiled when you immediately came to Faramir's rescue. Seeing the way you stood up for his brother and countless of other inncoents is Boromir's favorite quality about you.

Faramir: He loves the amount of faith and trust you put in him. Growing up, his father did not give him any affection. Denethor did not trust his son, did not want his son, did not want to give his son any position of power. The way you had complete faith in him made him feel worth something. You trusted him like no other and there was no way he was going to make you question the trust and faith you put in him. 

Bard: Your loyality is Bard's favorite thing about you. You are with him through thick and thin, no matter what the situation is. When his wife died,  he was desperate. He couldn't afford to keep his family afloat. When you had come to him, being a widow yourself, you decided to help his family, especially after you saw his children, how skinny they were. Not having a family anymore, they became your family and you never looked back. Having you be a constant, always doing what was right by him and his family made him so grateful for you. He loves your loyalty to his children. He loves you. 

Thranduil: You push him to be better. You're not worried about telling him off when he's acting like a child. With your level head and an eye for change,  Thranduil noticed that the Woodland Realm has become prosperous. You constantly are on him on sending out relief efforts for those of the lowest caste in your kingdom. He admires that you make him a better ruler, a better husband, and a better elf. 

Legolas: You love him for him. With Legolas, he has no shortage of women and men falling at is feet, telling him what he wants to hear. But with you, he can be himself. You don't change for him, you treat him like a normal elf and that is something he doesn't get often. You don't care about the fancy title, the silk robes, the crown. You love Legolas for just being him, and he is so grateful for that.