Legolas x human! Reader

For @EliseWall

"Good job back there Thorin." You muttered. You were sitting in the Mirkwood dungeons with the company. You noticed that Bilbo was missing and you were worried for the hobbit. You were close friends with him but Durins beard he could be so pig headed!!

You walk over to the cell bars and look out. There is a deep drop down to the ground of Mirkwood and a series of walkways that lead between the cells. It was dark and cold and you just wanted a blanket.

Sitting back down, you put your head in your hands and closed your eyes. Not even ten minutes later you heard the cell door open. Looking up, you saw that it was a red headed she-elf.

When she saw you staring at her, she smiled at you. "King Thranduil wishes to speak to you and a few others, come.

You reluctantly stand up and follow her out the cell and up to the throne room once again where instead of just being you and Thorin, you see Fili and Kili there as well.

You stood next to Fili and glanced at him curiously. He shrugged his shoulders with and equally curious expression.

Movement in the corner of your eye caught your attention. You saw the king of Mirkwood elves, Thranduil, walking down the steps of his great throne.

"I bet you are wondering why you are back in my presence. Well, I'm here to enlighten you. You are to attend a ball with the elves. Do not question me Thorin Oakenshield." He stated as Thorin started to open his mouth.

"At my ball, you four can do as you please. I want to talk to Thorin about terms of agreement so we can quite possibly make a treaty mending the relationship between our people."

Thranduil turned his back on you. "Tauriel! Take the human girl to a room. Help her get ready for this evening. As for the rest of them, bring them to rooms as well so they can mope without giving me a migraine." He sighed.

Tauriel bowed and looked at you. "This way human." She led you out of the throne room. As you were walking down the halls, you could not help but admire all of the architecture and how beautiful the place was.

You stopped with Tauriel at the room. " I will send someone to bring you an outfit for tonight. I hope your stay is comfortable."  You suddenly didn't want to be alone and grabbed her arm.

"Please! Can you stay? I don't want to spend the day alone. All I've had to talk to are men! And stubborn, pig headed ones at that!" You begged.

She laughed. "As you wish- "

"Y/n, my names Y/n." You interrupted.

"As you wish then Y/n"

You and Tauriel became fast friends. You discovered she was captain of the guard and of how life was at Mirkwood. You told her of your journey.

"-and that's how we ended up here" you said.  Her green eyes were widened with admiringly. She looked outside ad saw it was almost sunset. She jumped of the bed.

"Oh my Varda! We are going to be late! I Kaye's out a dress for you, go get changed!" She shoved you in the bathroom. You came out in a white gown that was flared out around you at the sides. The top part of the gown was gold thread laced intricately down the gown. Setting you down in a chair she put your hair into a braided bun (kind of like Elsa's coronation hair in Frozen).

"You don't need this, but it's a ball after all." She muttered as she started to put a touch of makeup on you. Finally, you slipped on silver heels (it's a ball, stick  with me here xD) and looked at Tauriel.

"Well? How do I look?"  you asked excitedly. She grinned. "You look absolutely stunning Y/n."

---------------------------------------------
You waited outside the double doors. You could here the talking and music inside. Taking a deep breath you side and walked in.