Thorin x (wife) reader

For @Imryllc Imagines

"She's beautiful my love".

You looked over towards your husband and smiled at your husband. In his strong arms was a tiny, gurgling dwarfing.

Your heart warmed at the sight.

"I'm your daddy little one and I love you so much that I cannot begin to describe.." He looked over at you, "both of you."

"Thorin"

He looked at you with a warm smile.
"Yes love?" "....can I hold our daughter now?" He reluctantly handed her over
and you knew that Thorin would give her the moon if she asked for it.

----------------------------------------------

Thorins pov.*

Startling awake, I could hear Airtha crying in the nursery. I looked over at Y/n and kissed her temple.

Getting up, I made my way quietly over to the wailing child. Picking her up, I cradled her in my arms. Afraid of somehow dropping her, I sat in the chair.

She was now making soft little hiccup noises and still had little tears in her e/c eyes.

Sitting back in the chair, I smiled at her. "Why are you fussing little princess?" Standing up, I started to walk around the room.

She was staring at me and started to gurgle. Humming a song, a rocked her to get her to fall a sleep.

I yawned and looked out her little window. It was late night or early morning. Sitting back down in the chair I finished humming my song.

Looking down at the bundle in my arms, I noticed that she was finally a sleep. Looking into the fire, I could feel sleep taking over me.

Your pov *
Turning over, your arm automatically reached out to Thorin and you frowned when all you felt was sheets.

Yawning and rubbing sleep from your eyes, you slipped on a robe decided to check on Airtha. Slightly shivering you walked into the dark nursery only to find your husband and daughter a sleep in each other's arms.

You smiled and started to slightly fangirl. Walking back to your bedroom, you grabbed a blanket and returned to the nursery.

Covering your daughter and Thorin, you kissed them both on the cheek. You turned around in the doorway. "I love you both so much." You whispered.

You closed the door and walked to your bed. Laying down, you fell into a blissful sleep.

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long, but I hoped you liked it!