Thorin x elf! Reader Pt 1

"Ada!"

Thranduil looked up from the papers he was signing at his desk and smiled down at his youngest child who had ran through his doors. "Good morning ion nin" he paused, frowning when he saw what you were wearing. 

"What are you doing in that outfit?"

You looked down at the outfit you put together. You had black pants with a matching black long sleeve shirt. Above that, you had on a forest green and black tunic that went down to the tops of your knees. You also had on a forest green cloak and black boots, complete with your family ring, healing water and your weapons. Your hair was done to perfection with a complex braid done by your brother.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" You questioned raising your arms as you spun slowly. Stopping, you stared him directly in the eyes. "You know I want to go out like Legolas does. You always let him go out with the guards to kill spiders and other foul things! I don't find that fair. You know I want to help."

He sighed, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose as he looked to you from underneath his lashes.  "And YOU know that I just want you to be safe."

You smiled softly at him and placed your hand on his shoulder lightly.

"Ada, I know just you want to keep me protected and under your wing, but I can't stay in this kingdom cooped up forever. I want to go into the forest, please Ada."

He let his hands fall to his sides as he stared at you for a long moment, ice blue eyes contemplating. 

Finally, he let out a sigh of resignition. "Ok, you may go."

You squealed and rushed to give your father a hug. "Thank you! You won't regret it, I'll be careful and everything, I love you!" You quickly gave Thranduil a kiss on the cheek and practically ran out the door.

"Please, be safe my daughter.." he whispered, watching as your form retreated down the corridor.

---------------------------------------------

You burst out into the forest and let yourself take a moment to breath in the fresh air. You looked around at the wall of trees just beyond your reach and you observed that the forest seemed sick almost, you did not pay any mind to it though. It had been that way long before you were born.

"Father will probably send guards after me" you thought, and that was one thing you did not want seeing as you wanted to explore on your own. So the first thing you did was head towards the west border making a noticeable trail so the guards your father thought he could secretly send would think you've been this way and follow your trail.

When you reached the thinner part of the forest, almost to the western border, you turned around and started heading east to where the lonely mountain was. You were quietly walking enjoying the slight breeze when you heard a twig snap in the distance. You froze and slowly reached down to grip your dagger.

*Snap!* 

You quickly spun around and impaled your dagger in the spiders eye. All of a sudden ten more popped out ( like daisies!) and you quickly unsheathed your sword fighting off as much of the ambush as you could. Your father might of had you trained in weaponery but there were to many to fight alone. 

In the midst of your fighting, you didn't notice a spider scrambling towards you until it impaled it's fang in your leg. You hastily killed it and realized there were to many and it was probably best to make a hasty retreat. So being the dignified princess you were, you ran. 

Everything around you was starting to get hazy. Your leg was throbbing in pain and you had no idea where you were going, you only knew that there were about four spiders trying to have you for a light afternoon snack.

All of a sudden, you burst out into an open field and ran towards the river ahead of you. Suddenly tripping over a hole in the ground, pain flares through your wrist and chest. Your shaking hands try to grab your healing water but you end up crying out in pain, panicking as the hissing of the creatures get closer. 

'This is it, this is the end.'  You thought desperately. "I hate nature."

Then you heard a deep voice yelling something in a different language and the spiders letting out foul high pitched  screams and retreating back into the forest. Hearing heavy footsteps coming towards you, your vision started to turn black. Just before your eyes shut, you saw something that you've never thought you'd see.

'Dwarves?'

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you like it guys!

Whew! I've been at marching band all week and I've got a great tan! Hahahah just kidding, what I DO have though is a great sunburn :')

Hope you have a great night(or day)!