How They Kiss You <3

Requested by: 

Frodo: Frodo's kisses are long and sweet. He's always hesitant to take the first step to actually kiss you so you usually end up pulling him towards you. He always wraps you in his arms after you kiss and he finds his joy and comfort in you.

Sam: Sam is usually blushing when he leans in to kiss you. He's never really had a love interest before so he's pretty new to romance. You find it adorable as he leans in to kiss you, his kisses are usually short, just a small peck on the lips, but they are full of love.

Pippin: Pippin likes to make a show of his love to you in front of others. He gallantly takes your arm and kisses you on your cheeks. Even though he puts on a show he always holds your hand in his in a sweet manner and kisses you what feels like every five minutes (not that you're complaining).

Merry: Merry's kisses are all over. His lips are on your cheeks, on your nose, your neck.. they are always playful and short but in a large abundance. He likes to show off his love for you in physical affection.

Bilbo: Bilbo is a sweet hobbit to be sure. He always plays with your fingers in his hands before bringing them to his lips. He'll hold on to them as he looks to your lips and pulls you in. He isn't very comfortable with physical affection and he's still learning but you'd say he's off to a good start.

Gimli: Gimli... well Gimli's kisses are fiery. He has a rambunctious personality and it shows through his affection towards you. He pulls you in until you're chest to chest and grabs your face with his hands to place a big kiss on your lips.

Thorin: His kisses are hard and passionate or soft and sweet, there is no in between. After battles or fights, or even just a hard day of governing his people he will grip your shoulders before placing a smoldering kiss to your lips. Other days he kisses your cheeks when passing by you, usually on his way to a meeting with the other dwarf lords, gently greeting you with "my love."

Fili: Much like his brother Fili is a ladies man with the added bonus of being crown prince of Erebor. He plays along with the people, making small talk, paying respect to the higher ups but all he thinks about is getting back to you. When he reaches your room after a long day of princely duties, he will pull you into a hug and hold you tight. He always kisses the top of your head, it's a long kiss but you don't mind having his warm lips on yours.

Kili: He is a ladies (and mans) dwarf and you know it. Not that he pays attention to the others but when he sees your glinting eyes piercing into those that stare too long at Kili, he gives a small smirk. Making sure to stare directly in the eyes of those that watch he turns to you and places a deep fervent kiss on your lips. You pull away gasping for air and when you peek over Kilis shoulder you notice that the goer understood what Kili's display meant and backed away.

Thranduil: Thranduil is the king yes but he is also an elf. He likes to pull you into alcoves away from prying eyes and that's where he'll place a flirty and passionate kiss on your lips. You'll leave your hiding space with red cheeks and Thranduil will kiss your hand, smirking "my queen" and walking away to finish his duties for the day.

Legolas: Even though he is the heir to his fathers throne, he is not as pretentious as other royals. He wants to show the world that you are his and his alone. He is always busy either on patrol or learning royal protocol so his kisses are quick, either on the cheek or on the top of your hand. When he has time off, he pulls you into his arms and holds you. He will kiss your forehead and then your lips.

Elrond: Elrond is always the gentleman (gentle-elf?). His kisses are slow and intimate and they always leave you with flushed cheeks and a warm feeling in your chest. He likes to take his evening walks with you and you usually arrive at your favorite hiding place, a gazebo with flowers crawling up the side of the pillars. You can always hear the trickling of water and crickets singing in the background, it is a romantic setting and when Elrond kisses you it is all of your dreams coming true.

Aragorn: Aragorn is not a fan of big public performances so he will usually place a chaste kiss on your forehead when you are traveling. However, when you are by yourselves or trusted friends, he will stare deeply into your eyes before cupping your face and pulling you in for a soft and lengthy kiss. He always manages to steal your breath away and you are so thankful that he is yours alone.

Boromir: Boromir is used to seeing horrors, in his kingdom, his travels, battle or even in his family. He is required to be strong at all moments because he is his fathers heir and the future steward of Gondor. His kisses always start strong and fervent but you brush your hand on his cheek and he always pulls back with a sheepish smirk and a small blush before coming in softer. His kisses are always strong but filled with passion.

Faramir: Poor Faramir, he has received little to no love or affection in his life so you are the one initiating things. You pull him in gently to kiss his cheek and he will intertwine your hands together and bring them to his lips. Your little moments are usually interrupted, he does have a kingdom to help run but his kisses are warm and sweet. You will always be holding his hand or have your arm intertwined in his and on those days he will stop and pull you in close before placing his lips on yours.

Bard: He goes out on long fishing trips to place food on the table and put clothes on you and your three children's backs. You always run him a bath when you know he'll be home, knowing he will be cold, tired and smell of fish. He comes home to you with a big smile and you will cup his cheek placing a quick kiss on his lips before scrunching your nose and you will lead him to the bath. When he's done and you are both laying in bed, he kisses you all over your face and you always end up laughing before he places a deep kiss on your lips.

Tauriel: She is a soldier, a warrior so she's always off to fight something or the other. Because of this, she places a chaste but warm kiss to your lips, one hand cupping your face before leaning back to stare into your eyes. She tries to spill all her love to you in one kiss and look because she doesn't know if she will return. However at the end of the day, she always comes back.

Arwen: Her kisses are soft and gentle and pure. She takes your hands and leans in and when she places her lips on yours the entire world melts away with her touch and it is just you and her. She always smells of jasmine and lavender so when she kisses you, it's a dream like and you don't want to wake up.

Eowyn: She feels unsure of herself the first time you kiss so it was short but sweet. However, after growing in her confidence she is the one who always initiates the kiss and she will bring you to her by gripping your arm and placing a flirty and short kiss on your lips.

Galadriel: Galadriel doesn't waste time on short kisses. She always goes all in and will bring her hand to cusp your face before bringing her lips to yours. Her kisses are full, warm and possessive not that you mind. The smell of vanilla and cashmere engulfs you leaving you with a warm feeling, even when she pulls back and you are sure your love for her makes you glow with happiness.

I hope you like it! xx