Pietra_Maximova

Ps: I am changing the battle up a little(just so you know)

Ah. Fighting in a battle and almost getting killed was totally at the top of your bucket list! Not.

You were in the battle of the Five Armies and was fighting next to the front line of elves. You had just finished off an Orc when you saw Thranduil ride towards Dale on his elk.

You sighed and quickly ran to Dale, just to make sure your king didn't kill himself.When you made it, you ran to the cutie center and saw something that terrified you.

There was a huge troll and it was killing every soldier in sight. You gritted your teeth and ran in front of the beast. You quickly jumped on its back and tried to kill it from there and the troll made a loud roar.

Thranduils p.o.v*

'Stupid dwarves!'
They always had to be so dang stubborn. All he wanted were his wife's jewels back and Thorin had to start a war.

Thranduil was annoyed so he took his anger out on the orcs. He had just killed a group of orcs when he heard a beast make a loud roar.

Thranduil turned to the sound and ran to it, to kill it, to stop it from wrecking even more distruction on the already ruined city.

When he got there, he was surprised to see his best soldier and love against the wall and almost blacking out.

"Raven!"

Ravens pov*

(A little bit before Thranduil came to help)

You were mercilessly trying to kill the troll. You almost had it when it it ran Into the city wall. You she'll off and clutched your leg, moaning in pain.

"Raven!" You weakly lifted your head and noticed Thranduil. You groaned and tried to stand but fell down. The last thing you saw was your love killing the creature.

"Raven"

..."Raven, wake up."

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Thranduils beautiful eyes. You sat up and gasped in pain. He gently pushed you back down.

"Be still. The healers think you broke your ribs and broke your leg. You need rest."

You nodded and closed your eyes. Then your eyes flashed open.

"Legolas! Is he alright!!"

Thranduil nodded and looked down. "He is looking for the man they call Strider." You nodded sadly. 'As long as he's safe' you thought.

Thranduil strokes you hair. "I thought you were dead, I was so worried! I don't know what I would do without you." The last part was a whisper.

You looked at him and your hand cupped his face. You both leaned in and your lips met. You leaned back and smiled. "I love you" he stated.

"I love you to."