Gandalf x Reader (platonic)

Huffing, you stretched upwards and finally hooked the long banner on the post. Smiling, you climbed down from the ladder Sam had let you borrow.

"Do you think he'll like it Uncle Sam?" You asked the blonde hobbit. "Well I hope so considering this party is for him when he finally decides to arrive."

Your laughter turn into a frighten squeak when you felt warm hands on your shoulders. "It looks wonderful Y/n," your adopted father Bilbo said to you.

A couple hours later, the sun was fully beating down on the Shire. It was almost time.

"Places everyone!" You sang happily.

Walking around to make sure everything was ready, you let out a pleased sound at your surroundings.

The whole Shire and some of Bree had come to throw a surprise party. (Legolas, Gimli, Radagast, Aragorn and Arwen were also there). There were streamers hanging from the trees and party decorations everywhere with a huge cake up front.

Walking over to your father, you saw him look at the watch in his hand. Huffing he turned to you. "He's late."

Rolling your eyes, you answered with a smirk. "A wizard is never late Father."
A whistle was suddenly heard up the road.

Gasping, you quickly ran to the town. "Hurry everyone, he is just down the road!" Once everyone was in their places, you stood out in the entrance to the little field where Bilbo had once had his birthday party.

Once his tall hat came into view, ya smiled and waved. Gandalf jumped down from his horse. "Y/n!" Giving you a tight hug, he set you down.

"Where is everyone child? The town was deserted!" You gave a small thumbs up behind your back.

"SURPRISE!"

Gandalf almost jump up into the branches of the overhead tree. "Wha-?" He looked up at the banner. Reaching up to take his hand, you led him to the cake. Right next to it was a tall table with something covered with a cloth.

Whisking the cloth away, you presented Gandalf with a gigantic trophy. Everyone cheered as you looked into his joyous face.

"Congratulations my friend, you have been officially labeled as disturber of the peace."

Thank you for reading!

I just saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi (NO SPOILERS FOR ANYONE) and I am so emotionally spent, it's been two days and I'm still not over it lol! (Can I just say, Kylo Ren though, hot danggggg!)

Also, I was thinking I would possibly like to start an imagine book, for Star Wars or Marvel! Thoughts?