Thorin x reader How could you?!

Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and yawned. Looking around confused at your surroundings, all the events of last night came back to you.

You laid back down and stared at the ceiling. 'Why would he cheat?' You wondered.  After laying there for a few more minuets, the smell of bacon, eggs and toast wafted up to your room.

With your stomach growling, you stood and put on some slippers. Opening your door, you walked down the hall until you reached the dining room. Dís was just finishing setting the table when she saw you.

"Morning dear!" She greeted you.

"Hi Dís, thank you so much for last night, you don't know how thankful I am."  She looked at you in the eyes.
"Well, I couldn't let you stay with my brother.. I'm just... I don't know, I've never been this angry at him before and-"

She was interrupted by a little patter of footsteps. Suddenly, little Fili stepped into the doorway. Yawning he almost fell over as he lost his balance. After settling himself he looked around. " Hi mommy!" He said sweetly. When his eyes landed on you, they grew as round as melons.

"AUNT Y/N!" He squealed and jumped in your arms. Falling in your back, you laughed, "hi Fili!"

Looking around, he asked where Thorin was. You looked down trying to hide your tears. Dís, always noticing the little things, she picked up Fili and helped you up. "Uncle Thorin couldn't make it this morning love, next time, but for now, let's eat!"

---------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you don't want anyone going with you? " Dís asked worriedly.

Shaking your head, you walked out the door. " No, in fine, anyways, he's probably with that woman anyways."
You answered.

After saying goodbye to Fili and Dís, you went to your.. Thorins... house. When you got to the door, you slowly pushed it open. Setting your bag down, you called out, "Hello?"

You could hear a door open and heard Thorins footsteps coming from the hallway. When he entered the entryway, he noticed you had pulled the curtains open so that there was light. 

When you saw him, you were honestly surprised. His hair was not brushed, his clothes were wrinkled and his eyes were red rimmed.

" My king." You bowed and walked briskly to your old room. When you entered, you saw all of the old drawings that Ori had made of you and Thorin. Of him smiling at you while you read and of you both laughing because he was tickling you. Then there was the one if you leaning your head on his shoulder looking at something, and his eyes were on you with a small smile on his face.

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you packed up your clothes and the necklace your mother gave you. After packing your books and and journal, you went to the bed to set the bracelet Thorin gave you on the bed when you noticed you favorite picture of you in his pillow with fresh tear marks on it.

Turning away, you grabbed your bag and walked out of the room. Thorin stood from where he was sitting when he saw you walk out. "Y/n- "
You held up your hand. "Thorin, I don't want to hear any excuses, you knew what you were doing when you went to go see her."

He swallowed thickly and he looked down. " I don't want to lose you Y/n... I love you." His voice cracked at the end.

You turned to him and your heart torn into pieces seeing him like this. He stared at you, your beautiful e/c eyes were broken and your lips had a Sad frown. You turned away to walk out the door. Your voice shook at your next words. "Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to be unfaithful." You gritted out.

Walking out the door, he fell to his knees as you walked out of his life for good, his one and only love.

(If you guys wanted a happier ending, I could make one!)