Thranduil x Reader

For @Peize1230

Trying to quiet your breathing, you put your hand to your mouth as Thranduil moved closer to the bushes you were hiding in.

"I know your out here Y/n. "

You paused as he stopped right in front of where you were hiding. As you saw his feet walk away, you breathed again.

"Found you."

You let out a squeak of surprise as he pulled you out of the bushes. Scrambling up, you started to run away from him.

Suddenly, two strong arms wrapped around you waste and you landed on your back. You barely had time to register you were on the ground until Thranduil started to tickle you.

"NO!" You begged between laughs.

"St- ahaha- stop, p-please!" You gasped.

You looked up at Thranduil, still laughing and noticed he was giving you a sly smirk.

"I'm not going to stop until you give me a kiss my love."

You quickly pulled his face to yours and  touched your lips together. When you pulled apart, you noticed he had stopped tickling you.

He rolled off of you and laid  by your side. Pulling you into his arms, he kisses the top of your head.

"I love you Y/n.."

In shock, you turned over to look at him.

"Really?" You asked, you e/c eyes widening.

"Yes." He said seriously.

Your shocked expression turned into a joyful one and you kissed him,pulling you closer, he pulled apart.

"Was that a 'you love me too?'"

You laughed and answered "what do you think my love? Only one thing.."

He glanced at you curiously.

"I love you more."