Chapter 47

HEY GUYS! So i have been facing some problems with my wattpad. Recently, when i opened the previous chapters from the place where i write, the chapters were blank. However, when i opened the original book, the chapters were written there. I tried to do something in the chapter 46  just to erase it form the original book as well.I had to rewrite the whole chapter 46 before I published chapter 47. Good thing I remembered it (which was quite surprising)
Anyways, you can read the recap, and then carry on with a new chapter.

Recap:

Aiden has finally asked Diana out. Diana is curious on where they're going on Friday and keeps asking him.

After school Matt and Diana hangout, ditching Aiden.

After talking about stuff like school, mothers and Aiden, Matt dropped me off at my house. She unlocks the door and stepps inside only to be welcomed by a voice saying,

"I've been expecting you."

.
.
.
"Ah!" I screamed. I almost fell before a hand stopped me, making me stand straight. "What the hell Ryan!" I glared as I saw that it was Ryan who said it.

"Where have you been?"

"With Dave."

"And i am leaving in three days."

"Jeez Sorry! But that doesn't mean you can scare me like that!" I huffed, my heartbeat still fast.

"That wasn't the plan, well technically it was but it wasn't."

"Huh?"

"Forget it. Friends?"

"Pizza!" I shouted.

"Perfect combination! Lets go!" He shouted back. And we were kids again.

                                              •••

[ A/N: I don't remember mentioning Ryan's last name in the previous chapters. It's Hart. In case I have mentioned it before, just consider Hart his last name.]

"I am going to miss you so much!" I hugged Ryan as we dropped them at the airport. Mr Hart aka Ryan's dad shifted in with Ryan in LA after Dad's death and our move. He immediately got a job there and they even rented out their house in Boulder.

"Take care of yourself kiddo!" Mr Hart said as he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

After many goodbyes and take cares, we drove towards our house. It was a good thing they came and visited, it certainly did cheer up Mom and even made my days brighter. It might seem that I am overreacting but trust me, Mr Hart is like a second father to me and Ryan is the big brother that i never had.
•••••

I sighed as I put my stuff in the locker.

"Are you not gonna study on weekend?" Casper asked.

"Why would she? She has a date today. She is gonna keep smiling about it and thinking about it all Saturday. And on Sunday she'll be tired from all that smiling and thinking, hence she'll rest. Therefore, no time to study." Joe replied.  I rolled my eyes at Joe.

"I have books to read. Where is Aiden?"

"We don't know." They replied simultaneously. I narrowed my eyes at them. "Really we don't know, but don't worry he won't leave you here."

"In case he does, we'll drop you." Joe said before he got smacked by a book on his head.

"Why would I ditch her?!" It was Aiden. My mood lifted all of a sudden. "Hey!" He grinned.