Chapter 34

I wont apologize for not uploading yesterday (Saturday), because I have officially changed the day of uploading the Chapter, which is Sunday :)
Enjoy :)

"Oh my god! It feels like years!" Kelly groaned.

"What?" I took out my psychology book from my locker and put the rest of the books back in.

"We haven't hung out in a while. Just the two of us!"

"True that!" I shut my locker. "Wanna come over?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I called Christina and she's going to be here anytime now and we are going to the mall." She told. I looked down at my Psychology register and take my lower lip in between my teeth. I am obviously not going to study. I put the register back. Kelly's phone rang signalling Christina was here. I sent Mom a quick message, informing her of me going to the mall on a 'Monday' and not studying. I sighed and followed Kelly out.
I didnt had any homework today nor any upcoming tests, so I guess it was okay. I smiled as I saw Christina. I hugged her.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you guys in centuries!" She cried as she hugged Kelly. I chuckled.

"Let's go? SHOTGUN!" Kelly yelled and jogged towards the passenger seat. I groaned.

"Why! I cant sit in the back alone!"

"I can help! What's going on?" I turned around to see Aiden, confusion written on his face. "What are you doing here?" He asked Christina.

"Oh we are going to mall!"

"Why don't we know?" Dave asked. When did he arrive, I don't know.

"Because its a girls day out! So well get lost!" I snickered at Christina and got in the car.

○○○○

"I am hungry!" I moaned. I have never been a girl who could roam around the mall for hours and still have fun. Its been exactly 3 hours since we have arrived and we haven't rested for a second.

"Well, we still have two shops to visit." Kelly said.

"I am going to the cafeteria. When you guys are free, come up there." They both nodded and I stalked out of forever 21. I went to the cafeteria and found a perfect table for 5 in a corner. I went and sat down. I started reading a book on wattpad to kill time.

After a few minutes , someone sat down on the seat on the chair adjacent to mine. I looked up to see a boy staring at me. I stared back at him.

"Why a girl like you sitting alone?" He grinned at me.

"Why a guy like you here all alone?" I asked back. Okay, This. Is. Not. Me.

"I know I know I am too handsome to not be alone, but be on a date!" He smirked.

"Your ego is bigger then my friend's." I replied, referring to Aiden. I notice his features. Sharp Jaw-line with grey eyes. He was handsome but not as much as Aiden. Why am I comparing him to Aiden? I am going crazy, officially going crazy.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked, obvious to my staring. I widened my eyes and he laughed softly.

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

"A movie?"

"Really? Which one?"

"Space between us." I said instantly.

"Oh yea. I didn't like the story line." He frowned. "It's wierd. A guy who comes from mars. Really?!"

"I am dying to watch the movie." I replied bluntly.

"Well, if you are dying to watch it, why dont we go together?" He grinned.

"I dont know. I dont know you."

"You could know me."

"Diana?" I jerked my head up to see Aiden. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Umm shopping? Why aren't you with Christina and Kelly ?"

"Have you seen those freaks?! They've been roaming around for 3 hours! I got tired so decided to come here." Aiden grinned but his grinned quickly wiped off.

"Who is he?" He pointed at... wait! I dont know his name! I have been talking to him like a girl who is not me, and i dont know his name.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"Dylan."

"He is Dylan. He was just roaming around and decided to come here for company."

"Right." Aiden nodded and sat down beside me.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Well, we thought as you girls are having a girls day. Why not we guys have one too. But Joe and Capser ditched us for some reason and we decided to have the official Guys night on friday."

"Oh."

"Why are you here?" Aiden asked Dylan rudely.

"Hey don't be rude! He hasn't done anything to you!"

"I was giving myself some company." Dylan gave him a sly smirk. Aiden scowled at him. "Can I have your number?"

"No you can't! Get lost!" Aiden replied.

"Aiden!" I thwack him on his head.

"Sorry sweet. I just don't like any guy hitting on you. I raised my brow at him and looked at him weirdly.

"I wasnt hitting on him. Plus I didnt know she had a boyfriend."

"I don't. He is just my friend." I said immediately. He grinned. All of a sudden his phone started to ring. He frowned. He met my eyes and give me a small smile.

"Maybe i'll see you some other day. I gotta go." Dylan said. I nodded at him and smiled, as he rushed off.

"Well thank god!" I hit Aiden's head again. "Ouch! Don't be violent woman!"

Vote and Comment..
Nawaal Xx