Chapter 15:-

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

It was 9 when we all finally completed the assignment. This was the first time I have actually done any assignment with other people cause usually it was me doing my whole assignment and even others' as well.
Yea my life use to suck!!

Anyways, Kelly and Dave left after we finished the assignment but not before they both have lectured me about how I shouldn't listen to those bitches.

I was sitting in my room, well the guest room waiting for my book to end when someone knocked on my door.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Hey! I have an idea!" Aiden said, as he plopped down on the been chair.

"What?"

"Tomorrow its Dave's parents' anniversary."

"Okay?" I said, not sure where it was going.

"So we both can go and babysit Dave's sister."

"I am not good with kids!"

"So this is a chance to improve it!"

"Why can't Dave look after his sister!"

"Because he has a date!" He smirked.

"Oh with who?"

"Kelly! He texted me right now telling he asked her out!"

"Wow! Thats too early!"

"Its actually not! He had a crush on her for about a year but he was afraid to ask her out!"

"Oh!"

"So you in?" He asked. "Believe me Lizzy is really a sweet girl!"

"Okay!" I sighed.

"Yes!" He hugged me and ran out. I shrugged and picked up my cellphone to text Kelly, and ask her about this date.
I called her twice but she didn't pick up. I decided to talk to her in school.

.........................

When someone steals something of yours which is really close to your heart, you want to kill that person.

Thats the same case right now! I want to kill Aiden so bad for waking me up right now.

"Come on Di! Its eight already!" Aiden shook me. I widened my eyes.

"What?!" I shrieked. I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the washroom. I quickly got dressed and left my room with my bag on my shoulder.

I glanced at the clock and was about to rush out when I stopped dead in my tracks. I slowly turned around and looked at the clock again.

"AIDEN I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU MORON!" I shouted. I walked towards his room and tried to open the door but it was locked. I heard him laugh.

"You are so gone! Just wait! You idiot! I was having such a good dream!"

"Oh were you getting married to me?" I heard him smirk.

"In your dreams! I was meeting One Direction!"

"Please don't tell me you are that crazy directioner?" He opened the door a little.

"You idiot!" I pushed the door open with all my might but it was of no use.

"Having problems there sweetheart?" He smirked.

"You know what? Go to hell!" I glared at him and went in the living room and lied down on the couch. I still had two freaking hours. I set my alarm for two hours and went to sleep again.

"Diana wake up! We are gonna be late!" Aiden shouted. I got up and glanced at the clock. Only five minutes were left to eight. I got up and picked up my bag.

"Here, I made coffee." He handed me a disposable cup.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him.

"Come on, we are gonna be late." He said. "And dont forget today's plan."

"Hmm." I nodded.

As we reached the school, I headed straight towards my locker. I saw Kelly waiting for me.

"I have to tell you something!" She said excitedly.

"Hmm?" I smirked.

"Dave asked me out!" She exclaimed.

"Wow! That's great! I am so happy for you!"

"Thank you! I still cant believe it! I have liked him for five months!" She blushed. "Well anyways, can I come to your house, I mean Aiden's?"

"Yea sure!" I smiled.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter..
I will update soon :)
All the love
NNK Xxx

IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read