Chapter 11:

Diana's (P.O.V)

I help Emma set the table. Soon Aiden comes down. He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. I ignore his eyes and concentrate on working. Soon we settle down to eat. Emma makes small conversations but it soon dies.

As we are eating, the doorbell rang. Emma gets up to open the door.

"Oh Lia! I thought you might have left!" I hear Emma. "Come join us!"

"No Emma! I just need to talk to you." I hear mum say.

"What's the problem?"

"I cant do this alone!" What?

"You want me to come?" Emma asks.

"I would love that!"

"Then I will!"
Soon they both come in.

"Hello Aiden how are you?" My mom greets him.

"Hey Lia! I am fine. How are you!"

"I am also fine. Thank you!" She smiles at him.

"Whats up mom? Everything alright?" I ask mom.

"Actually there is a change in plan. I am going to accompany your mother to Boulder!" Emma tells us. "So you both have to stay together for a week cause we cant leave you both on your own!"

"But how can you expect us to live together?!" I say trying to make them understand that I can't live with him.

"But sweetie you both are friends and we trust you that you wont do anything inappropriate!" Emma says.

"But... "

"No buts! You both with be living together whether you like it or not. You both have to choose which house you be staying at!" Mom says.

"Fine!" I groan. In this whole conversation Aiden kept quiet and just stared at me. "We will live in our house!"

"Nope! We will be living in our house!" Aiden says. Ugh!

"No I want ..." I start but I am cut off by Aiden.

"You already packed for 1 week and you've even settled in the guest room!" He smirks.

"Yea sweety! Its only one week!" My mum says. I groan.

"Fine!" I agree. Aiden smirks. Asshole!

................

After our mums left, i go to my room and start doing the essays that the teacher has given. Its altogether like seven essays that has to be submitted in one day.

There soon is a knock on the door. I choose to ignore cause I dont want to face Aiden right now. There is another knock.... then another.. and before he knocks again i stand up and open the door.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"I have a question!"

"I dont have time to answer your silly questions!"

"Its not silly I swear!"

"What is it?" I ask.

"Why did you acted that way when I snapped at you?" He asks.

"Please ask me this question some another time Aiden. I dont want to explain it to you right now!"

"Was it something I did?" He asks softly, and I am astounded at the way he said it.

"Can we talk about it later on?" I say, my eyes pleading. "Please!"

"Fine!" He sighs. "But i do need an explanation soon!" And then he is gone.

I close the door and sigh to myself. How am I gonna ever explain him...

I hope you guys like it! If you did press that orange star button down there and vote!
And also comment cause I love to read your comments...
So Vote and Comment and share ;)

Until next time..
BYE :))

IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read