Chapter 38

Beautiful cover by susansalem
Shout out to her for making amazing covers Follow her!
Thanks love :)

Sorry for a short chapter, but I hope you enjoy :)

"Oh look they're hiring!" I pointed on the glass door of book shop we just entered.

"Wow get a job!" Aiden replied uninterestingly as he read the summary of the book "The shadow of the wind". I rolled me eyes at him. "This book looks good." He commented.

"It is but it gets too slow in the mid. It gets boring but I complete every book even if its boring because once I start a book, I am curious as to what will happen in the end. So but it at your own risk."

"Imma gonna buy it." He replied after thinking a bit. "I'll just skip a chapter or two."

"Oh i did that. Because in 2 to 3 chapters you are getting the same information. The boy goes around asking about a person and basically everyone is telling the same thing except for a few differences." He nodded and grinned at me.

I picked a few books for myslef myself and he did the same. We paid for it and went out towards Aiden's new car.

"So where to now?" I asked.

"I was thinking about going to the ice cream parlour." He replied and I groaned.

"I ate a lot of ice cream just yesterday."

"You just ate one popsicle!"

"But i ate other junk foods like so many Oreos, chips, chocolates and pizza! I need to diet today."

"One ice cream won't do a anything. Pleaseeeee!" He tried to change my mind. "Pretty pleaseee!"

"Fine!"

"Yay!"

"You're such a kid!"

"You are a kid's friend." He smirked.

"I am so lucky!" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh you love Me!"

"Oh I don't!"

"Oh you do!"

"Oh can you shut up and drive!" He laughed.

"So Di, what are your future plan?

"Umm I want to become an author and a teacher as well."

"Well then just remember this, I'll be the first one to read your book."

"Aww thanks!" I grinned at him. "What about you!"

"Marry you and have five kids!" My eyes widened.

"Five kids! What do you want?! A football team or what?!"

"A football team!" He laughed.

"Oh my God!" I laughed. "You're stupid!"

"I know!" He winked.

*******

"So you are coming to the sleepover right?" Kelly asked on the phone. It was almost midnight.

"Yes i am." I replied. "By the way, I was surfing the Instagram today and I came over a few bookstagram accounts and they are all so cool. It's making me want one." [ A/N: short promo for my bookstagram Haha. It's @bestfriends.read ]

"Then make one." Kelly suggested.

"No way! I won't be able to maintain it at all. I'd rather just sit and like other accounts' posts." I replied, making Kelly laugh.

"So, what did you do yesterday?"

"As it was Saturday, and no school, I decided to have a "Free day" which I made it up. On that day I eat junk the whole day and watch movies or tv series or YouTube. Read books and stuff."

"That's cool! We should do that someday!"

"Totally. Aiden came over yesterday. So we watched few movies and stuffed our faces with junk food."

"Aww that's sooooooo cute!"

"What's cute?"

"The two of you."

"That doesn't makes sense. We are just friends."

"Yea sure." She snickered. "You both like each other. You guys are just clueless about it."

"I am not! If I like someone, I Would've told you or Christina."

"Okay sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, how is it with Dave?"

"Umm good." I could feel her blushing. "We had a date last night and he is sooo cute."

"Aww you love him."

"I think I do." She whispered.

"Then tell him."

"Haha no. I don't like to be rejected."

"You won't be. I see how he looks at you."

"And i see how Aiden looks at you."

"Oh my god!" She laughed. "Anyways, it's 12 30. We should better sleep. We have school tomorrow."

"Oh yea. See you."

"See you. Bye!"

I updated! So a bit appreciation plz haha.
Anyways, PRESS THAT STAR BUTTON TO GIVE A VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING, JUST SOMETHING; It makes my day :)
All the love,
NNK

Anyways, PRESS THAT STAR BUTTON TO GIVE A VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING, JUST SOMETHING; It makes my day :)All the love, NNK ❤