Chapter 39

TOMORROW IS EID HSUWFWYWU!
HAPPY EID TO ANYONE CELEBRATING AROUND THE WORLD!
This chapter is dedicated to booksand_pens and RafiyaAsif who have been supporting me throughout the book.
Hope you like this chapter :)
Enjoy!

I took out my lunch and walked towards the table where we've been sitting for the past month. Apart from Dave, everyone was there.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I sat down beside Kelly. Everyone grunted in response. It was Monday, what can I say.

"I freaking got a detention because of that stupid Bianca!" Dave informed angrily as he sat down on the vacant chair beside Kelly.

"What did she do?" Kelly asked.

"She kept talking the whole time. I asked her quietly to shut up, thrice but she didn't stop. I got annoyed and yelled at her and accidently swore at her, when I never use the F word. And the teacher gave me detention without listening to me!"

"Well, she really is a B-" Aiden was about to complete that word when I stopped him by raising an eyebrow at him.

"Bear." Aiden completed. We all burst out laughing, even Dave.

"I absolutely hate Mondays!" Dave groaned.

"Both, Monday and Tuesday suck!" Casper agreed.

"Not TUESDAY! I love Tuesday. Monday sucks! Not Tuesday!" I defended. Everyone stared at me. "What? My two favourite youtubers upload on Tuesday, it's the best day of the week."

"Ah let me guess. The Dolan twins and the Merrell twins?!" Aiden said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him but kept munching my Apple.

"Can someone get a detention for me?" Dave moaned.

"Sure." Aiden replied and got up. He walked towards the corner of the lunch room and stood outside, beside the fire alarm.

"What is he gonna do?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Save his friend, like he always does." Joe replied. Aiden glanced sideways to see if anyone was looking, and then he turned on the fire alarm. Panic rose between the students on the lunch room. I just say there with my mouth wide open, and thinking how dumb can he be.

"Close your mouth sweetheart." Joe sickered.

"We are so used to Aiden saving Dave, and vice versa." Casper grinned. "Come on lets go."

We picked out bags and rushed out to where Aiden was standing with a mischievous grin, his eyes shining. As we reached him, the guys highfived him while Kelly commented the word genius at him. I was about to say something when the principal came into sight.

There was no time to run. I am officially ruined. I am gonna get expelled and sent back to Azkaban, even if it doesn't exist.

Don't be such a drama queen Diana!

Shut up!

Wait... why am I talking to myself?

"Good Morning. May I have the reason as to why was this alarm turned on?"

"Umm sorry Ma'am, I wish I could reason this action but I can't." Aiden replied and then smiled at the Principal. She glared at him.

"Detention!" Aiden grinned, obviously happy on completing his mission. "All of you!" She then stormed away.

"Aiden what the heck!" Kelly and I shouted in unison.

"Woah woah ladies. Calm down. It's gonna be fun."