Chapter 10:

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

I desperately waited for last class to get over. I glanced at my watch to find still twenty minutes left. I groaned. Aww man! I thought only two minutes would be left!

I continued writing the essay our English teacher has assigned us to write.

"When the hell would this period be over!" Aiden hissed. I raised a brow at him.

"Twenty minutes left!" I pouted.

"Aww Fuck!" Aiden groaned. Then he suddenly smirked. "How much time is left again?"

"Twenty minutes?" I told him, looking at him suspiciously. He grinned.

"Aiden and Diana!" Ms Trevor shouted. "Out of my class now!" My eyes widened. And then realization hit me. He knew the teacher was watching us! Screw him!

"Sorry Mam..." I started but I was cut of by Aiden dragging me out of the class.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him.

"Lighten up nerd!" He smirked.

"Look Aiden! We are not friends or anything so plz just stay in your limits! You dont want to study go out of the class yourself!" I spat. I hate it when someone does this. And I wasnt angry at him just like that.... it reminded me of my previous school where I was bullied and people would trick me just like that and I would get detentions. An expression of Hurt crossed his face. But i ignored it. I walked away.

..............
As soon as bell rang I rushed out and walked to my house. As I entered the house I see mum and Emma. Mum kinda looked sad. She sat on the sofa with a suitcase beside her.

"Mum?" I said.

"Hi sweetie!" She smiled.

"Whats happening?" I asked.

"Its just I have to go back to Boulder. There is some problem with our old businesses and i have to go and work there till the month ends." I widened my eyes. Mum and Dad use to work in CEO enterprise. When dad died, mum resigned.

"But thats two weeks!"

"Yea sweety!" She gave me a sad smile. "But dont worry, you wont be alone. I talked to Emma and you will live with them!" Live with them? With Emma?! That means also his son?! With Aiden?! Noooo!!

"Mom I can live alone!" I said.

"No sweetie it's alright. I and Aiden will be happy to have you!" Emma smiled at me. I have no way out.

"Why dont you pack!" My mum said. I nodded and headed to my room. I packed some clothes enough for two weeks. I packed my toiletries.

When I headed down i saw mom hugging Emma. I walked over to them. Mum smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged her.

"I love you sweety ! Take care!" She said, as she pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too!"
.................
I walked with Emma to her house. We talked about how my school was going and stuff. When we reached her house which is quite near, she welcomed me inside. She then showed me the guest room where I would be living for the next two weeks.

"I dont think i need to give you the tour of the house as Aiden last time gave you!" She said.

"Ob yea after which he rudely pushed me in the pool!" I grinned. She laughed. I couldn't say it with sarcasm or hatred because for her and mom Aiden and I are "best friends". I mentally rolled my eyes. Sue Aiden for that!

"Why dont you get fresh and come downstairs for lunch!" She smiled.

"Sure! Thanks again gor letting me stay!" I smiled at her.

"Ah its nothing! I love having you!" She grinned . I smiled at her.
I went in the washroom and washed my face. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I saw Emma preparing something in the kitchen.

"Need help Emma?" I asked

"Oh yes.. Can you plz call Aiden from his room. Its just beside yours!" No i cantt!

"Okay!" I walked back upstairs and knocked on his door. Why is his room besides mine. Its all the builders problem.

"Mom i told you i am not in mood! Leave me alone!" He shouted. Huh?

I clear my throat. "Umm your mom is calling you down for lunch!" I said. Immediately the door swung open. He stared at me.

"What are you doing in my house!" He said rudely.

"I-I..." I suddenly lost my voice. It was like this in Boulder. I couldnt speak to a person. And right now with his tone like this... like it was of others back in Boulder, i just lost my voice.
STOP COMPARING EVERYTHING TO WHATEVER HAPPENED IN BOULDER!!
I back away. He looked at me wierdly. But before he could do or say something i sprinted downstairs. As I reached the kitchen, I was panting.
"Are you okay dear?" Emma asked with worriedness on her face. I nodded my head and tell her not to worry. And then i realised what I just did. I just made a fool out of myself. He would be laughing and making fun of me. I grimaced at that. Oh god!

Heyaa guys. It's Nawaal here. I am literally reallyyyy sorry for a late update. I didnt got any time. I was so busy with assignments and tests.. so yea...
So I will try and update more early....
BYEEEE
NNK
IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read