Chapter 18:

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

Aiden stared at Dave for good 10 hours. Just kidding, for like a minute or two.

"Are you serious?" Aiden finally asked.

"Wait, who are they?" I asked, totally confused. And it occurred to me that I was the only one confused.

"They are our old friends. Their father found a new job in New York and they shifted there just last year. We bumped in them today, and they told us that they were going to surprise us by coming to school on Monday. They have moved in again, alone though." Dave told.

"What do you mean by alone?"

"Their parents are still in NYC. They shifted here because they didn't want to go to a new school. The reason was, as I qoute it took us like so many months to build a reputation. We are in no hell going in a complete new school!" Typical Joe and Casper.

"They are brothers?" I asked.

"No. Cousins. Joe's parents adopted Casper when Casper's parents passed away. He was 10. We four have been friends for a long time. From when we were kids." Aiden replied. I nodded, understandably.

Soon the bell rang again. Dave opened the door and two guys walked in. One had light brownish blonde type hair with blue eyes. While the other had blonde hair with green eyes. In short, the both boys were hot just like Aiden and Dave.
Yes yes yes. I do admit Aiden is hot. Anyone would.

"Oh my good its so good to see you Aiden but what happened to your face?! And why are you all wet?" The green eyed one laughed.

"Oh hey Kelly we meet again. Who are you?" The blue eyed one asked me.

"Did you do something to my face as well?" Aiden asked. I muffled a laugh. Lizzy giggled beside me. Aiden rushed upstairs and we all burst out laughing.

"I am Diana." I introduced myself, still grinning.

"I am Joe. And he is Casper." The blue eyed guy said, pointing towards the green eyed one.

"Its nice meeting you." I smiled at the both.

"Diana I am going to kill you!" Aiden shouted from upstairs. I snickered.

"Revenge is always a bitch!" I shouted back.

"How is it going to be removed?" He asked.

"Nai..." Lizzy started but I put a hand on her mouth and shushed her up.

"Its permanent!" I replied, while smirking.

"You know we could be a really good team! I love pranks!" Joe chuckled. I grinned. Aiden came down and glared at me.

"What were you even thinking?"

"The same thing you were thinking when you pushed me in the pool. And when you woke me up early in the morning!"

"Woah! Aiden thats really rude! Throwing a girl in the pool!" Casper playfully scolded him, and high fived me.

"Really Casper? Are you even my friend?!"

"Umm yea. But the one who pranks on Aiden is my best friend." He winked at me. I laughed. I felt so comfortable with them.

"What fun it would be if Aiden walked in the school like this!" Kelly snickered.

"Is anyone even on my side?" Aiden asked, annoyed. No one spoke. Everyone just burst out laughing.

"Is the house cute Aidey? I drew it!" Lizzy beamed. Aiden just scowled at her.

"LIZZY!" Both Casper and Joe shouted and instantly hugged her.

"I missed you sooooooooo much!" Joe said.

"And the time when we ditched Aiden and Dave and went to eat ice cream." Casper said.

"And when we both got separated but just enjoyed while they were worried sick!" Joe grinned.

"And when we put hair dye in Dave's shampoo bottle and he had to come to school with green hair for a week!" Lizzy said. We all laughed.

"Do you have a picture?" I asked. Joe nodded and pulled out his cell phone.

"It was so funny to be honest! Everyone was like, Damnn Dave!" Kelly laughed. I saw the picture and burst out laughing.

"I wish I was present at that time. I would have so helped you guys!" I said.

"Yea yea! You'd help anyone if it came to prank me!" Dave scowled.

"And me as well!" Aiden said annoyed.

"So. Where do you live?" Joe asked me, after we have calmed down.

"Why? I dont tell everyone my house address!"

"Hey! I thought we were friends!" Joe said, fake hurt.

"Really now!"

"She lives at mine." Aiden smirked.

"Just for a week!"

"Why?"

"Because my mum is out of town so Emma offered me to stay at her house!"

"Even Emma went away with Diana's mother!" Kelly snickered.

"Are they trying to set you up?" Casper asked.

"What?! Ew no!" I said.

"Why ew? I am hot!" Aiden winked.

"Not more then Louis Tomlinson!" I retorted.

"You are a directioner?!" Joe excitedly asked. I nodded. "Yes we are totally meant to be best friends!" He hugged me. I laughed.

"My favourite is Liam." Casper said.

"Mine is Niall!" Kelly said.

"Hey! Thats mine!" Lizzy pouted.

"You can have Harry!" Kelly suggested.

"But that's Dave's!" She protested. We all look at Dave.

"Are you gay?" I blurted.

"What? No! He is just my favourite!"

"Something is fishy!" Aiden smirked. Dave rolled his eyes and told Lizzy to go to her room.

"So, as Aiden and Diana are home alone, I prefer we all have a sleep over at Aiden's house. That way we'll also get to know Diana and Kelly." Joe suggested. After a little argument, we all finalized the plan and decided to meet at Aiden's place at exact 10.

This is going to be long day.... more like a long night.

IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read