Chapter 6:

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

Days passed by. It was the normal, getting up, going to school, talking to Kelly and hanging in my room. The plus point is that Aiden hasn't annoyed me once. He concentrates on his work and I on mine.

Anyways today is Friday and I am actually thinking of bailing out from the plan. But then again I would break mum's heart and will also stop her from going because she made it clear earlier that if I don't wanna go we will stay. And I don't want her to destroy her fun just for me.
So that means I am going... *sigh*

The day passed by and the teacher gave us loads of hw. Ugh my Sunday will go by just doing this freaking pile of homework! I reached my house and did my normal routine and went to sleep on the couch.
..........

"Wake up Diana! Its already 6!" My eyes flew open. What?

"6! I slept so much!" I widened my eyes.

"Its okay sweety!" She smiled. "Now come on we have to go!" I nodded and got up. I went to my room took a quick shower. I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around me. I walked to my closet and stares at the clothes. Now... What to wear! I have so many clothes but when it comes to a party I dont have any.

I grabbed a dark blue skinny jeans with a white t shirt and a grey sweater.
( pic on the side )

I slightly curled my hair as my hair are all straight. I wore a silver bractlet with a charm. I picked up my cellphone and went downstairs to find my mum waiting.

"You look beautiful!" She commented.

"Thanks! You look fantastic as well!" I complimented. She laughed.

"Come on! We will go by walk! Its only three houses down!"

"OK cool!" We walked in silent and soon we reached their house. Mom rang the bell and soon the door opened and there stood.... WHAT!! There stood Aiden!!

"Mom I think we are at a wrong house!" I said the same time mom said "You must be Aiden!''

"Yea! And you must be Mrs Evans!" He replied while winking at me. Ugh!

"Oh please call me Lia!'' She laughed. Aiden laughed and gestured us to come in. There stood his mom looking beautiful.

"Glad you could come Lia!" She hugged my mom.

"And you must be Diana! Heard a lot about you from your mum!" She smiled and hugges me.

"Hope everything good!" I laughed. "Its nice to meet you Mrs Black!"

"Oh please call me Emma!" She said.

"This is Diana!" She introduced me to Aiden .

"Oh I already know her! We both go in the same school and are friends!" He replied calmly while smirking at me. I widened my eyes. Friends? From when?

"That's cool! Why didn't you tell me that You and Aiden were friends! You just told me about Kelly!" My mom asked, amused.

"Because we both aren't friends. He is just in my English class. We don't even talk!" I replied, totally annoyed.

"Oh come on! Dont lie Diana!" Aiden winked.

"Diana I don't have any problem if you are friends with Aiden . he is a sweet guy!" Yea sure!

"We aren't friends! Stop lying Aiden!" I glared at him.

"Okay okay lets not start world war 3 here! Why don't you two go to the living room while I and Lia work in kitchen." Emma said.