Chapter 31:

Aiden's (P.O.V):

"Yes especially with you, Mr I watch Teen Wolf!" She smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh just wait Di just wait!" I said and she grinned at me and went in her house.

I smiled to myself as I went back to my house. I went upstairs and opened the bedroom door and sighed at sight in front of me.

"You can go to the guest room." I said coldly.

"Can we talk?"

"No! I need to get up early tonorrow so leave!"

"Look Aide..."

"We haven't talked in years, I think some more won't kill us!"

"I am not leaving until I talk to my brother!"

"Yea the brother who thinks you're dead!"

"Look I am sorry! I know I made a wrong decision and I regret it! But try seeing it from my point of view. I was closer to..."

"Dad, I know! I dont blame you for that. You had a choice. I didn't like dad you did, hence you went with him. But you could've contacted me!"

"You could've as well?!"

"You are the older one!"

"Yea by 13 months! How much difference does that makes? And i dont remember you saying that when we were younger! You always used to say it's just 13 months when we used to fight as to who is older!"

"Well I was a kid!"

"Yea! A 10 year old boy is still a kid!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh and by the way, Diana never told me you two were actually dating!"

"We are not!"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean? We are just friends!"

"But you like her." He said casually.

"I do not! Can you get out of my room!"

"Nope! I am staying here. I had the same picture in my room." He pointed to a picture of ours. "Though its in my bag now!"

"Right."

"I am sorry Aiden. I really am!"

"Its okay. Its not our fault."

"Lets blame Dad for it!" I grinned at him and we both burst out laughing.

"Hey wanna come with us to pick my friends from the beach house, who we left behind."

"Sure!"

"Whatever happened to that woman Dad cheated Mom with?"

"She left a month ago. Dad regretted a bit, you know leaving mom and all. He started coming home late and sleeping while me and Freddie left for school. Freddie and I just used to see him on Sundays. And then he started coming home drunk and all that."

"Oh."
.........
Diana's (P.O.V)

I picked up an apple and took a bite as I heard a horn outside.

"Its still 15 minutes until ten." I kissed mon goodbye and went out. I stopped mid tracks to see Matt sitting in the passenger seat of the car.

"Did I miss something?"

"A lot! Get in!" I rolled my eyes at Aiden and got in the back seat.

"You are 15 minutes early."

"Well we didn't really sleep so decided to leave early." I nodded.

"What are you doing on the new year eve?" Matt asked.

"I have it all planned. I will buy some ice cream and chocolates, and well just watch season 3 of teen wolf and finish it before its 12."

"What a good start of 2017!" Matt said sarcastically at the same time Aiden said "Can I join you?"

"Thank you and No!"

"Why?" He whined.

"Why do you watch such a girl tv serial?!" Matt asked Aiden. Suddenly the car came to a halt with a screech. I noticed that Aiden suddenly stopped the car on the side.

"What th..."

"GIRLY SHOW?!" Aiden roared. I put my hands on my ear.

"The hell Aid..."

"It has action! A bit of psychology! Its. Not. Girly! Its horror! Mystery! How the hell is that girly!?" He burst out. I widened my eyes. Okay well..

"Umm okay Aiden. I am sorry if I offended you." Matt said, with his eyes wide.

"Offended me?! You have pissed me! You know what, tonight you are watching the first three episodes of Teen wolf! And then we'll talk!"

"Okay!" Matt muttered. I smirked and started laughing.

"Oh yas! Poor Matt!"

"Poor Matt?! He'll be head over heels with this show!"

"Ofcourse he will be! Its the best show ever!" I highfived Aiden.

ANOTHER SATURDAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER...
So my last chapter ....
Of 2016 😉
have you guys made your new year resolution yet? I have mine ready...

Anyways i hope you liked this chapter...
If you did.. dont forget to vote and comment..
And if you didn't.. still vote and comment 😂
See you guys next year 😉
Nawaal

IG>> nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read
TWITTER>> OfficialNawaal