Chapter 29:

Hey guys
Another Saturday Another chapter
Sorry I couldn't upload on the previous Saturday as I had exams.
As my exams are over, I can finally cuddle and read and write and watch movies!
Anyways, another long chapter and i hope you like it. Enjoy

Winter dance was near. I planned not to go. A guy in my Psychology class did ask me if I wanted to go with him but I politely refused saying that I don't intend to go to the winter dance.

"So this girl came up to me, and asked me who I was going with to the winter dance." Aiden narrated what had happened to him before the second period. "I said no one. She asked me if I'd like to go with her. I told her I won't be coming to the winter dance."

"A girl asked you out?" Kelly asked astonishingly.

"Well I do have some fans!" He laughed.

"Wait, you aren't going to the winter dance?" I asked.

"Nope. Last year we planned that when we'll get a chance for the winter dance next year we'll skip it and just chill and have pizza."

"That's the best idea. I mean, dance all night. I will just get tired after only five minutes and then ny date will run away after calling me names!" We snickered at Joe.

"You are by born lazy! I don't know how your wife will cope up with you!?" Christina said.

"Well that'll be if he got one!" Casper laughed.

"I have an idea. Why dont we all go to my beach house?!" Dave said.

"Finally! Oh my God! I have waited so long to hear those words!" Joe yelled excitedly.

"He didn't say I love you!" Kelly rolled her eyes.

"Why? Would you be jealous if he had?!"

"This is such a stupid converstaion!" Kelly rolled her eyes.

"That's what I thought." Joe smirked.

"Hey stop teasing her!" Dave scolded Joe, making Kelly stuck her tongue out at Joe.

"Such a child!" Joe rolled his eyes.

"Dont be jealous!"

"Why would I be jealous when I have ny own tongue which I can stuck it out!" He stuck out his tongue at Kelly.

"Now who is the child!"

"Oh my God! Can you guys please stop bickering and stop being dogs!" I whined.

"Don't be jealous Diana!" The two of them said in unison.

"Oh God! Stop!" Casper groaned.

"Anyways, as my beach house is finally ready, my Dad has given me permission to go there with you all. So let's plan for this weekend. Winter Dance is on Saturday, let's leave on Saturday morning?" We all agreed with Dave.

"It will be so much fun!" Christina cheered.

**********

The next morning we got on road at 9 in the morning. We planned to leave at Seven but because of "some people" we got late. And those some people were none other then Casper and Joe. As we were to go in their car, we had to wait for them.

"We should stop at the next gas station. I am hungry. Christina didn't let us eat a bite!" Casper whined.

"Well serves you guys right! Next time try and wake up early!" Christina glared at him.

"Please I am hungry!"

"Nope!"

"I think we'll stop because there is no gas plus we also need some junk for the beach." Dave said. "So here's the plan. As we'll stop, you guys will have 4 minutes to collect whatever you guys want. I'll fill the gas. If you guys arent back within four minutes, I'll leave! One horn means just get out, second horn means I am leaving!"